Major Update "Hope Nothing Broke" - 6/17/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 17, 2015.

1. damage can be caused by other players with pvp flag on.
    explosions can occur by tnt

Some event stuff =)
  2. Amazing! Thanks guys! :D
  3. I use to be able to do /p [part of player name] then hit tab an it would finish spelling it for me now it doesn't.
  4. From my experience, I don't remember being able to do that. Tab complete is intended to work for online members.
    /p is used on offline members as well so hitting tab would try to pull every single player that started with whatever you put. That would result in quite a bit of chat spam.
  5. Great work :D
    I do LOVE the shop flag! :D
  6. Wow, kudos to the dev! :) This is great, because now if people feel the need to shop ban someone, they don't have to do res ban, they can just turn shop flag off! I also like the new use flags, and the new stuff with access signs. Oh, did I mention the item frame rotate is awesome?
  7. Just noticed that when I logged in.
  8. it was working, but appears my command system changes has broke it.
    M4nic_M1ner and 607 like this.
  9. As mentioned in other chat then, please add that to /vs please =)
  10. Wow! Thanks for adding sub-flags! I could use some of these on my res. Thank you chickeneer, Aikar, and MrSocks75! :)
  11. So currently does deathlog go to the first death after this update or your first death overall?
  12. idk test and see?
  13. I believe it shows the five most recent deaths.
    Krysyy, shouldn't you know everything there is to know about the universe and Empire Minecraft?
    607, f_Builder_s and EffinBatman like this.
  14. It does the five most recent deaths. My original server, smp3, has a log of me dying about two years ago.
  15. Not for these middle of the night updates Aikar makes. I'm usually a little in the loop, but don't know specifics until the community does =P
    EffinBatman and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  16. As a shop keeper who has previously had to remove people's move flag whilst building or repriceing, the addition of these sub flags (Particularly the buy and sell ones) is amazing!

Thank you so much for all your hard work Dev team ^_^
  17. I like the changes with the hoppers and stuff needing container to place, so people can't siphon out chests with just a build flag. But, what about people pushing hopper minecarts underneath said chest, then pushing it back to a location with container true?
  18. They would need minecraft flag for that.
  19. room for expansion into other flags. :)
  20. minecart* lol