let's talk about skyrim!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by batmegh, Nov 16, 2014.

1. ^^^^^^
    again with blues freaking cute ears
    IT NEVER FAILS
  2. i shot him from an angle and the way he fell was just too amusing.

yay, back from forced holiday.... yay, finally, video games. FINALLY

HylianNinja, FDNY21 and Kephras like this.
  3. I think I'll take the cake on killing something and having it land funny.

"Guuurl you would not believe what Sandy wore to the mall yesterday"
    FDNY21 and Kephras like this.
  4. A dragon crashed the invasion of Eastmarch

Kephras likes this.
  5. How nice of him to do your work for you :D
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. I made sure to thank him as any Redguard would. With a swift bash to the face.

battmeghs likes this.

7. I don't know how I managed to get this shot. BTW anyone else still here lol.
  8. upon traveling to riften without a horse.. i tried so sneak into a giant camp and steal the contents in his chest.. found my self sprinting down the mountain and found a guy, in his house, crushed by a tree :(
    anyone stumble upon "lucky lorenz"? apparently... he's not very lucky, is he? lol
    had a brilliant loot on him of a treasure map.

just to recap... cutest horse ever.

nothing to see here.................. move along.

because gerdur sucks at making me food correctly, i've hidden all her cups in the basket!

and i believe i found the saddest scene ever </3 i tried to console revive his mammoth for 10 minutes :(
    607, Kephras and HylianNinja like this.

9. Chatting with a Riften Guard.

Praying for the poor Nords that will be slaughtered in Windhelm today.

I don't know how you sit on a throne but let me show you how I do it.
    PenguinDJ, 607, battmeghs and 2 others like this.
  10. I play Skyrim too. I play a mage. I play Skyrim just because no other game makes me feel like a real wizard. Like, games where you stand still and cast a spell (cough WoW cough) doesnt do it for me. Skyrim also has the best dragon fighting I have ever seen. It makes me feel like I am really killing a dragon. Dont even get me started on story content (#Awesome). My favorite is the story with Miraak. Hermaeus Mora is so freaking cool haha. I know you said that you couldnt list all the mods you used, but I would still like to know them so I can see haha. If it were no trouble of course. :)
  11. So I was thinking about making a mage. I kind of just want to magic the crap out of people. So Breton, Dunmer, or Altmer?
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. I own Skyrim but personally have like Oblivion better ill probably play Skyrim a bit more soon just because of this post
  13. Unless you're using a mod that restores racial abilities and starting stats, it doesn't matter a whole lot. In the default game, some quick research says either Altmer (+50 magicka, much higher pool to work with) or Breton (chance to absorb spells).
    With the overhaul I use, CCO, I'd actually vote Dunmer - they start with the biggest bonus to Destruction magic. Their starting magicka is lower though, which still makes Altmer a prime choice for "pure" mages.
    battmeghs and HylianNinja like this.
  14. so... i was minding my own business walking around the keep in riften when i met wylandriah.... she began to say how she's doing this and doing that and i have no idea what she even meant.. told her that, she said sorry and then i said the answer was 7... she then started ranting off again and then i said the answer had to be 9.... but i could have some something about swallowing a soul gem...
    my gosh, she made me laugh so hard.. i just love the way she was, it was hilarious.. she asked me to go get some items for her, and when i returned.... she couldn't have remembered that she sent me for them because it seems she forgot.

well.... i downloaded a mod to let me marry anyone and she calls me her love. totally freaking smitten with this elf.
    now i need to go buy a house for my pretty bride xD
    Kephras likes this.
  15. High elf it is then.
    2014-11-30_00001.jpg
    battmeghs and Kephras like this.
  16. I haven't played Skyrim in ages, since I can't really find any sort of direction to it. Now I know that may be the point to a lot of people, but if you've seen The Completionist's review of the game, you'll see what I mean. There's never any weight or point to what I'm doing, so I always just aimlessly wander the game world for a bit, get bored, start a new save ad infinitum. This isn't a gripe about Bethesda RPG's either, I've put 123 hours into F:NV compared to only 41 for Skyrim. Not even mods saved the game, even though I arguably spent more time modding the game and having it crash than playing the game.
    That being said, I'm going to share one screenshot I think is pretty (high res textures, Bleak ENB).

TigerstarMC and Kephras like this.
  17. Yeah, she's quite the scatterbrain. I make it a rule never to marry the interesting characters though, because they lose all their personality when the generic marriage dialogue takes over. Skyrim's NPCs just don't have the depth to be fulfilling partners...
    battmeghs and HylianNinja like this.
  18. ... now you've made me sad. i may load a slightly older save. that article is extremely sad, but very very very good. holy crap xD
  19. ^So that's Aethres. I think I'll try to make a pure mage with him. Once I play a bit I'll decide if I like him or my level 5 Bosmer archer best, and then I'll focus on that character. Below is Seliph the archer.
    2014-12-01_00001.jpg And below here is John Uskglass. This was the character I put 50 hours into. Yeah, I know John Uskglass is a weird name for an Imperial, but it's just my go to fantasy character name.
    2014-12-01_00002.jpg
    "Look at that freaking mushroom. Mushrooms aren't supposed to glow like that."
    607, Kephras and battmeghs like this.