Labor Day!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, Aug 30, 2013.

1. I figured would let it run till today for the non free ones. About to reboot to remove them.
    PenguinDJ, mba2012 and Gadget_AD like this.
  2. I would get it if when you die you dont lose it!
  3. It's been over for a long time. Also, that would defeat the purpose of having more than one.
  4. The idea was so that people will die and then lose it xD Because then the item will be rarer and cost more, such as the 6k items that people died with/used up so now they cost alot more ~FDNY21
  5. It wasn't specifically for the point of them being rare, it was to encourage people to get more than one.
  6. Well I certainly got alot more than one. :) ~FDNY21
    RainbowChin likes this.
  7. So it worked :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Yeah I got more than I'll ever need, I don't even use them so it was kind of dumb of me :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. You know the biggest problem ( and main thing I hate ) about being in the Navy and out to sea, is I am missing all these cool events and cool special time items.. :(
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. I have many extra. You can have one. Currently, my internet is crawling due to a storm, but when it gets better I will set up a chest for you on 11058, smp5. :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  11. I would miss my wife (If I had one) And my family. :p
  12. Thanks a ton man. I am hoping to be home soon (like within a few weeks soon) from this deployment so that I can update my game and get back onto the servers to check out all the cool stuff that has been added. I will let ya know once I get back man. Thanks a ton and if you ever need anything let me know and I will see what I can do to help ya out. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. Ok I got on, but it seems you have the move flags turned off on your res. Can I get added so I can get the work bench? Also how much you want for it?
  14. Dang, I forgot to add them back!:( You don't need to pay me anything for it:)
    Dreacon78 and mba2012 like this.
  15. ok cool. I am standing right outside your res on smp 5 so just let me know when it is cool for me to come visit ya.. :)
  16. My dodgy internet won't let me connect to the servers, but you should be able to get on 11058 now as I got on earlier at school and changed it. :p
    Dreacon78 and mba2012 like this.
  17. Weren't you one of the people against playing Minecraft at school... >.>
  18. I can't remember if I was or wasn't, but i was still at school because of working on a paper with a friend after the normal school day was done. :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Wait!! I am new and I haven't gotten any promo items!!! :mad:
  20. ahh ok cool. Sorry to hear about the internet
    jkjkjk182 likes this.