Labor Day!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, Aug 30, 2013.

1. I had no problems using it while not attempting to place it. Also, when isn't someone within placing distance (unless they are flying)?...
  2. Well, then I'm getting the bench! Thanks for telling me! :D
  3. You cant claim the instructions, you read them and then take the item or choose from the items next to it ~FDNY21
  4. I had that problem.
  5. Sounds awesome! :D
  6. huray to this being posted at noon my time!
  7. They would be even more useful if they could do labor for you like,you gave them shovels,10 minutes later all the dirt on your res is gone,you give them some wood and chests and signs and wool,and they made a shop stall.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. Yeah....I don't think that is very likely. Not only would that be super hard to code, but also very not-vanilla.
    PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. I know,I was just saying it might be nice.
  10. Now I can use a crafting table on reses that I don't have use flag on :)
    5chris100 likes this.
  11. Will not drop on death if soulbound.
  12. I hate to be a Noob, but what is labor day? :3
  13. Possibly in an ocean, and in need of a boat?
    Pab10S and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

http://www.dol.gov/laborday/history.htm

Unless you're a helicopter parent and then it's a celebration of going through labor and popping out some babies. (I see this on my facebook every year.)
    PenguinDJ and cddm95ace like this.
  15. Thanks :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  16. I got promo one and bought one for now, might get one more before monday....
  17. i know, I was asking if it was soulbound
  18. No it's not.