I feel hated.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Oh God, this is what the world's really like, isn't it? I can see it all now, we're all monsters! We're deformed things living in Hell. Everything just dies and rots; gets full of bugs, mindless bugs, eatin' each other. It's horror. It's all horror."
    -Milo Flynn,
    a minor character from Alan Moore's The Saga of the Swamp Thing.
  2. The person I talk to about this stuff is my best friend. She is ignoring me.
  3. Have you told her how you feel about her ignoring you?
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  4. dude, im so getting a bunk bed just so i can try that :D
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. I am quite certain that constitutes self-harming.
  6. Especally when "IT" is his avatar.....
    jtc0999, yankees518 and SoulPunisher like this.
  7. Yes I have.

No reply yet.
  8. I have seen people go through this kind of stuff :/ just know you will always be welcome here and the majority of EMC will be kind and friendly.
    (Including me :D )
  9. Life will get better, your only in high school. You shouldn't have to worry about anything too harsh at times like these. I have it far worse right now , so just feel better about life and think of the good and positive stuff mate :)
    heyaroo and Spenser6 like this.
  10. Your what, 12? 13? 14? You have atleast another 60 years in your life to live, make friends, and settle down. Don't just ruin it by one over doseage of a pill, don't ruin it by haning yourself, things will ALWAYS get better, your will MOVE ON, I was in this position once, about the age 13, the nick named the "awkward stage", Iw as bullied, depressed, only ate when my parents told me too, and look at me now, I am 15, I have friends, a girl friend, and a good life. THINGS WILL GET BETTER.

Just fon't give it up life now, you will regret it, I promise. Don't even run away, people care about you, they will be scared. As for your friend, everyone gets upset with one another, they ALWAYS make up, trust me, I have had friends that hated me at one time, now, they are my best friends in the entire world. Please, don't take your life for something silly, now, get something to eat, and get happy. Things will get better.

<3
    Kadboy, heyaroo and Spenser6 like this.
  11. Exactly.
    battmeghs and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. I'm currently 12, turning 13 in 2 months.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. People always say s*** like this, but you can't possibly guarantee what you are saying.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  14. You'll learn to live with it. Time will pass, and then, people will love you.

It doesn't make sense.
  15. Sorry that you feel that way. I'll be your friend on EMC.
  16. Well what's guarantee is that things will be different as years go by. It's your choice to make it better as more choices come your way in the future. Focus on the positive things, that is how I get through my days. If your friend is not talking to you perhaps she really does need space for a little, its hard to do but she will respect you for doing it, when she's ready she will talk to you again.

Don't give up, even though this might seem like its easier just to give up.. its not, its harder. People do care about you, if they didn't then why would we be replying to this thread?

There are moments in life that are hard, its all a phase it will get better just focus on the positive things.
  17. 205115_700b.jpg
  18. Life is awkward at many moments, ignore that 24 hours and enjoy the rest of it.
  19. Oh, just turn it negative. You go ahead and do that.
  20. Just keep your head up and ignore them. Also why not try spending some time doing things you enjoy that seems to work for me when I'm feeling sad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.