I feel hated.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do not listen to the people of this world. Satan is trying to get to you, making you think you are worthless. Let me say, you are NOT worthless. God loves you.
    I have never had a real friend. Most people at my school hate me, and it's been like that ever since i went into pre-k.
    I'm loleny, and all i need is God. When i found my comfort in God, all my pain was washed away.
    It is good to talk about things, and if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm never too busy to talk to you :)
  2. Bake something and shove in your friends' mouths.
  3. You sound very much like me when I was young. Something to remember, we are all different some of us more so then others and some of us stand out more then others.This can be both good and bad depending on how other ppl view us. I emigrated to the UK from Ireland when I was 12 and found it very hard to settle, in all honesty I only consider myself as getting used to living here. But I left behind all my friends and I did not find any new one's here. Good friends are hard get and even harder to keep, I noticed my own children with similar problems as they where growing up. In essence its just ppl as long as you are doing or supporting them in what they want to do they tend to find and think your great but as soon as you go against what they do or want to do then they get upset.

That is something we all do because we all want ppl to help and support us and be our friend. However if there is one thing I have learnt in life it is this, that you can not please everyone all the time, and some ppl you will never please no matter what you do.

I had a boss once who took a dislike to me for no reason and made my like hell for 4 years, i did everything I could to make him like me as an employee. For some time I thought It was me so I asked a work mate to observe how I was treated and tell me if it was me or if it was my boss. A week later ha came back to me and said it was my boss, he even spoke to him to ask why he treated me differently and all my boss came out with was just excuses.

At that point I realised there was nothing I would ever do to make him happy with me, and when you realise that you become free in a way. Because I no longer felt I had to prove anything, the problem was not mine it was not me it was him and only he could resolve it.

So don't feel it is you that has the problem, the problem maybe other ppl. What I would say is try not to be so sensitive to it and stop knocking yourself out, there is enough ppl out there who are only too happy to cause others harm so don't do it to your self that would only be helping them.

Instead do what I think you have done already try to fix your friendship, if the person refuses to accept then move on and feel free that you done your best. Who knows maybe in a week or so your friend will come around.

One other thing if you tell ppl that you cause yourself harm like knocking your self out then they think your weird and feel a reluctance to want to be around you. Try to learn other ways to cope with your anxiety, this is what I think is causing your insomnia and other symptoms.

Hope you feel better soon.
  4. It's OK Soul, God will not put you in tough situations without knowing you WILL pull through. You got this.
    Now lets get on Skype together and head over to Mushroom Valley on SMP2.
  5. I believe demons are real, so are ghosts and monsters. There are too types, one that live inside of us, and us. Think about it, that little voice in the back of your head, telling you negative things, those are ghosts. They haunt you and every day tell you that it could all be over in an instant all the pain, suffering, EVERYTHING, in one short instant.

And demons, we all have one, and the scary part, YOU ARE ONE. People that have been though what me and soul have hate people, so Everybody are demons to us. We all have that one (or group) of people we hate, they are our demons. You are probably someones demon too, think about it

-D.J. Magic 8 (AKA, D.J. L0tad)
  6. You better belive it
    WE are the monsters
    L0tad likes this.
  7. When I saw you say your back at Stage 2 of life, immediately, this

SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. Get a kitty. My kitty is nice and wuvs me. Even if she does try to rip my face off on a daily basis. <3
    princebee likes this.
  9. No worrehz bro, me and Apple jack are here!
    imgres.jpg
    Squizzel_Boy and Spenser6 like this.
  10. Maybe I could go mining with you for sometime and chat over mumble? We could all use some mining once and awhile and mining with friends is more fun than alone. Just catch me when I am on. Mostly on smp7 at a certain place in the wild so just give a shout and we can go mining on whatever server. :)
  11. Life is what you make of it. Friends change, people gossip, and happiness may stop. However we preserve. So stand up for what you believe in, and work things out. ~Me

When I was first in middle school, I had few friends. But talk to people, crack a joke, and show them that you are not the person they believe you to be. Now I am friends with everyone and in the popular crowd. Even if my plan doesn't work for you, just remember EMC will always be here for you, AND SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  12. Cool story, bro.
  13. Hang in there. Everyone feels like a weird kid sometimes. You are welcome and wanted around here, and speaking as someone who has been in your shoes, I can tell you that it will get better.
    Crazy1800 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. A friend of mine always says "everyone is spinning differently."
    It's normal at 12. Normal means, most of people have it with more or less intensity.
    So, give yourself a treat - go out, get some fresh air and sun, see some nature if possible.
    Fast walking for an hour a day, running a bit, perhaps with some simple exercise works wonders.
    Your appetite will be back, insomnia will go away, your good vibes will attract friends.
    Read a good book. (Then another.)
    It seems to me that you do care about yourself. That's important.
  15. Life is great, respect that you have it.
    Never get this out of the kitchen counter though, unless your cutting veggies:
  16. My dad says maybe we already are in he'll just trying to overcome our demons :|
  17. Yes, because we all keep a combat knife in our kitchen drawers........ but in all seriousness yes, that kind of thing will only make things worse, just keep on keeping on, things WILL get better, like it has been said before, God has a reason for everything, things WILL get better!:)
  18. Holy buckets! Never do that again!
    SoulPunisher and Spenser6 like this.
  19. Okay, now that I have gotten over my initial reaction, which I will repeat, please never do that again. Not only might you never wake up again, but you could cause serious medical conditions later in life. Your future self deserves the best health he can get.

You need to seek professional help for the depression and insomnia. I and it seems several others are here to support you, but we can only do so much. Getting help does not mean admitting defeat, or any weakness. It means you are making the first steps to care for yourself and to help others care for you.

While life may not be a good experience, it is still precious!
    margaritte, EdmundWayne and Crazy1080 like this.
  20. I love you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.