I feel hated.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your both have Rainbow Dash Avatars.....and we all know she is such a huge fan of herself so that goes without saying :p
    jamesg003 likes this.

2. EDIT: In the words of jkjkjk182, this place just got pony'd.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  3. You know, I feel pretty much the same way...
  4. Mate, your one of the people that make EMC, and on EMC we have alot of nice people that help each other and other people out too, thats what makes us one of the best gaming communities in any game, but put it this way, I get this feeling too, the other day I thought about what I would write to my family and friends if I were to kill myself.

I myself does not get bullied, but I'm a civil enough person to understand other people too, I went through a part In year 6 where I found I lost my popularity, I was the one now following people around and trying to make my way back, but nowadays people are, Lets put it this way, They're Immature, cruel and ignorant, they do whatever they can to be noticed, and by that they are hurting others without realising. I found that just some people need a break from the same person. It's ending out to work for me, a kid that seemed to have a grudge against me for nothing has been nice to me, A kid who is really nice and didn't even know who I was has actually showed interest to me, Girls are coming from all angles and I'm realising that everything can't always be perfect, but when you feel like everyone hates you, speak to people who will help you and listen, and from my point of view, Theres a pretty good bunch of people right here that are willing to listen and help you, including me :)

And if I went off topic at times, or really wasn't on topic, Sorry, thats a problem that i have (why im horrible at public speaking)

But anyways, things will turn outfine, TRUST ME. TRUST ME. TRUST ME. TRUST ME. TRUST ME. TRUST ME. TRUST ME... (creepy echo)

anyways you seem like a nice times when we've spoke, so if you wanna chat about anything, pop me a message :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  5. People like to play with my feels.

Today, people in my class were saying stuff about me and my friends. They started off by saying somebody had a big gob, then they said my best friend was an attention-wh**e, then they said I could teach people how to be depressed. I played along with it by laughing...and then when I got home I cried about it.

I said I hate everyone in my class to my best friend, she asked why, I told her why...She just made a face and went off into the girl's toilets to cry.

Also, a thing that made my mood get better a little bit was my friend saying that if I started dating my best friend, I would be dating a model...'cause she's a model now and stuff :p
    A model who plays Minecraft and PS3...which reminds me, I think she plays EMC, but I don't know her username :p
  6. I don't have "Friends" out side of the internet, The closes thing I get to friends are people my sister is friends to but
    they like the things I do so I'm not bothered. in lessons with people from my year when I say something it just gets brushed away and I get told to Piss off.
    I'm not a person who it hated for there personality and I don't know why I know this but it just KNOW it isn't, it's probably because someone made up some stupid lie about me and has likely been made up by some really liked person in the school, oddly people have added me on Facebook and steam/PSN and will play and talk to me online but will have nothing to do with me at school.

And to top all this off I haven't been invited to a Birthday party for 3 years.

This was all scrambled together and I kinda got upset writing this so It wont be well worded in fact I deleted most of what I typed because I simple cant explain some of it clearly it's all just a massive wall of well jumbled text. and I'll write more when I can :/

but seriously don't knock yourself to sleep. and stay strong! I just carried on with my life and yes now I don't really care about friends IRL but I feel no need to kill myself.
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  7. SoulPunisher , your awesome. My name is Hunter and my last name is weird SO people call me Hunter De fridge or Hunter Delivery Man and I know what it feels like to be bullied. Also , I had a go at my friend and I apologized. He forgave me and were friends once again. The best thing to do is talk to someone. I see a counseling guy called mike (I think that's his name :p) as I have troubles with anger and I worry a lot about my mum as her and my dad split up , she married my stepfather and had my sister , then They broke up but my stepfather wasn't happy and they went to court. I had to live with my stepfather as my mum had no job and has to currently get money off the government and live in a small flat. I talked to someone before that and the worries vanished for a huge amount of time. Of course , they came back , but that's why I'm talking to someone. The best thing you can do with your friend is try to resolve the problem , and the bullies , get them into REAL trouble by telling as many people who you trust as you can. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that nobody HATES you. 'Hate' is a very harsh word that is used to upset , but overall , nobody can say to go rot in your poo or lock yourself in your room for some years as your not going to do that. Also , suicide is not the answer.Think of all the friends you have on Empire Minecraft.They like you. So don't hate yourself. Just ENJOY your life and smile while you still have your childhood...
  8. I'm not sure if it helps, but I'll just say: I was a bully victim between the ages of 13 and 15. Afterwards, my life's been pretty great... so I guess what I'm trying to say is, it gets better. :)
  9. Just found out somebody stole my planner for the lulz...which leaves me in trouble. I am going to beat the crap out of the person who did that. They've done it before and i'm not going to let them do it a third time.

They also drew male genitals all over my science book.

And i've been crying about it. Alot. I am slowly losing the will to live.
  10. Tell a teacher, this isn't funny business, get a parent involved, this is BULLYING.
    Curundu likes this.
  11. If I do those things it'll make it worse. I know from past experiences... Which is why I will solve it myself in a way I see fit.
  12. Keep you're head up high bud. High school is a b***h but you WILL get through it, there will be fun times and bad times. It sounds like you are dealing with some top class t*ats here, I myself am in school and although i have never had it as hard as you have i used to get bullied at little bit in primary school because i was 'fat' (well not that fat, just a bit chubby :p) As soon as i came to high school none of that happened (I also lost weight and am a normal weight now) and thats probably why i like my school so much.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. I don't have anytihng to say, your life, do what you'd like to do, their are many souls out there that care for you, and you will just let the bullies win? Well, I hope you don't take your own life for something silly as bullying.

<3
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  14. Going to sleep now. Maybe i'll feel better about my situation in the morning. I'm currently trying my best to be optimistic...
  15. You might want to rephrase that, bullying isn't silly, it's very serious. But then again, you're absolutely right, it's not big enough to take you own life for, in fact, nothing is.

And soul, I realise that it's very cliche but just ignore them, realise you truly are better than them. It worked for me, i hope it can work for you.
  16. This is just them being jealous. Dude. lets take a step back and look at this. YOU have a best friend, she is a MODEL and she plays PLAYSTATION with you. I can honestly say i have never before today seen the words Model and Playstation together like that, Hell, I am even a bit jealous :p

The drawings and them stealing your stuff, that's them just trying to make you feel bad for what you have been gifted with in life, be it friends family or whatever you want to say, people will do things like this when they KNOW you have something better than they do or something that makes them feel inferior. I have had this happen to me on EMC in the days i still lived in town. My shop had become pretty successful, i had a dozen or so return customers, and i said once or twice how happy i was i was so successful. Next day, someone who had always been nice to me on EMC, starts PM'ing me that my shop is horribly priced, that its a ripoff and starts badmouthing me on the forums, i would get PM's daily from him, and hate messages, he would snatch up ANY chance to be hateful and hurtful to me. all because i had started making a bit more money.
    Moral of the story here is, when people feel intimidated or like their "Social Status" is in danger, they can become hateful and spiteful, and do anything to make you feel guilty for what you have been blessed with.
    Please, do not let people like this get the best of you, and do not let them sway you to make any choices that cannot be undone.
    EdmundWayne and jacob5089 like this.
  17. That is a mistake. You need to tell a responsible adult.
  18. As many times as we've all told him to do this or he's asked for help, it's always ignored or criticized. Just might as well let him do as he wants.
  19. Yes, but if he fights back against the bully the bully will get his older brother. The older brother will throw Soul in a pool, and then Soul had better hope his girlfriend is a vampire. Edit: I just realized that most people will not understand this. For those of you who don't, this is a Let Me In reference.
    rman92011 likes this.
  20. That's unfortunate. It was telling my parents and school officials that saved me from my bullying. The worst perpetrator was taken out of class, and the rest mostly quit bullying me after that. It obviously helped that my parents weren't lax when it came to address the school about my problems, but instead insisted firmly that something be done about the matter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.