I feel hated.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no, i haven't gotten anything. :(
  2. Ok, wall of text time

Look, it think i found your problem. I got the almost the problems to you, except you got someone to talk to everyday about it (of witch i am extremely jealous of). I think you problem is you have nothing for want to live for. One dose not live, untell he/she has sompting to die for. You need an escape of sorts, a way to ease the pain.

This is actually the source of most substance abuse, eating disorders, and addiction to video games,and self harm come from. It is often found upon to attempt to find an escape, in part to it being the source of addiction, and a "sign of weeknes". I think there are other ways to ease emotional pain other than self harm, or an addiction.

What i did after my attempt, i bought an ipod with all my money, ans started to listen to music all day. Boulevard of broke breams, JOS, Beautiful, In the end, Going though changes, When i am gone, demon days. it all brought a sort of comfort to me, knowing that someone elce has been there. I literary owe my life to music.

So, i decided to devote my life to music, bout a bass guitar to work on self esten, became a D.J. to work on social skills. No counselling, no drugs and almost all of my mental "diseases (all 5 of them)" were going away. In about 3 months form holding the gun to my head to being the cool guy on the block.
  3. Eh.... better not. I am very insensitive, and I could be making it worse without me knowing it.
  4. When I feel sad? Pokemon. Pokemon fixes everything.
    On a real note though, I'm your age and I used to be "that guy" that everyone told stuff like this too. My main point? Listen to people. Listen to their advice, listen to what they say to cheer you up, because its really all you need. I have this one "friend" who rejects anything nice people say to him. He tries to feel as though something is wrong with him, like people ostracize him, but they don't. We're 13, its natural to have a negative response to almost anything (except cake), but you have to look at things with a positive view. Sometime this may be hard, but power down negativity. Just a few days ago, I saw cuts all down my friends arm... I still haven't worked up the courage to talk to her about for fear of making it worse, but now you've given me the courage. Be positive :)
    L0tad likes this.
  5. I don't like Pokemon :p
  6. :O But anyways Pokemon used to be my life (Yes Probably very sad :p) But Minecraft Has taken over.
    L0tad likes this.
  7. i don't mind pokemon it's okay but if you find yourself being bullied just let the past go there is no point in holding onto the past what i mean is try not to hang on to painful memories because someday when youre older you'll just look back at those memories and say ' that was so funny"
  8. One thing I have to say: DONT TELL A TEACHER, USE IT AS A LAST RESORT, IT WILL RUIN THE SITUATION YOUR IN, TRUST ME!

Right now, I'm experiencing basically the same things as you, friends ignoring you, getting bullied, sometimes even sweared and raged at. Im in year 7 right now and I just started secondary school, I use to have a best friend, until he started to ignore me most of the time, the only times he talks to me is when he has to, has a question or when he just wants joke around. Play with your friends, go with what they're talking about, make them laugh somehow, they'll start to talk to you if they think your interesting. Build up your friendship by helping them when they need to, help them out during class, after school etc, what do your friends talk about? Don't try to repeat useless things that they're not interested in, it'll just make them think you're annoying.

Simplified version:
    * don't make your friends think your annoying
    * get your friends to help you when your getting bullied
    * get your friend to think your interesting and someone funny and nice to talk to
    * if you REALLY have to, tell a teacher that your getting bullied, DONT TELL THE TEACHER THAT YOUR FRIENDS ARE BEING MEAN/IGNORING YOU, IT'LL MAKE THEM THINK YOUR ANNOYING!
    * if nothing works, get new friends that actually stands up for you
    Good luck;)

(There's always a spot next to me if you want! :) )
    j_tan likes this.
  9. that is good advice in my opinion and on facebook limit who are your friends like maybe only talk to friends or relatives and not friends of friends
  10. My teacher once said:
    In a persuasive text, real experience is the most strongest and persuasive reason, it makes the reader believe in you more if you have evidence.
    Besides, helping is something to be proud and happy about! ;)
  11. Hopefully this helped, I don't want anyone else to experience this sort of pain anymore...it seriously isn't something enjoyable..
  12. You don't like Pokemon...?....you don't like...POKEMON?!!?! Y U NO LIKE POKEMON?!
    L0tad likes this.
  13. Oh yes, one more VERY important step, if your trying to make your friends laugh, avoid doing extremely stupid things, it'll just give them another topic to talk about...and I could guarantee you wouldn't want that..
  14. I use to LOVE Pokemon, until my parents refused to buy me anymore games, they say its " wasteful and unhealthy "
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.