Hi, i'm a newbie <3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Aphaea, Mar 4, 2014.

1. If you lost your horse in the wild, then it should stay there until you pick it up again. If you can't find it, you will have to get another. Luckily you can get them cheap. I believe they will come through portals if you are riding it. Finally, saddles can not be crafted. Instead you have to find some place to buy them or get lucky in the wild.
    5weety likes this.
  2. well you can use '/stable store' to store a horse and '/stable sum 1' to summon that horse in the first slot. Storing and spawning the stabled horse is free in town but cost 100r to spawn in the wild from your stable. As for if you lost a horse or not. If lost in the wild, it does not teleport with ya if you get too far (at least for me it doesn't). and I think you can take them through portals.
    ShelLuser, 607 and 5weety like this.
  3. k, i am in the wilderness.. trying to get back towards the safe zone.. but i'm at something silly like x: -200 z: 10,000+
  4. Welcome! And windows or mac?
  5. Remember you can use the Live Map to see where you are at and where the closest Wilderness Outpost back to town is. c:
    ShelLuser, 607, 5weety and 1 other person like this.
  6. Tomorrow I shall, I just got back from an MRI scan on the other side of the country, and I'm rather weary right now
    607 likes this.
  7. Welcome to the empire, glad you've joined :D
  8. Welcome to the empire! This server unlike any other is the best!! Here is one tip that could help you: each smp I think has different traits you could say for example: smp1 usually has the bigger economy while smp9 has a better comunnity. Here is a list of what I know ;)
    •smp1- Economy
    •smp2- I dont know
    •smp3-I dont know
    •smp4-I dont know
    •smp5- survival
    •smp6- freindly ness
    •smp7- easily get along w/ ppl/economy
    •smp8- sleeping community/economy
    •smp9- great Community
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. Yeah, we're like a bunch of hippies, we have 0 cares in the world and we just give people stuff/exchange stuff with each other. There are a few small shops. Though some of us are a tad odd. *twitches*
  10. Hello, enjoy your stay. :)
  11. First, you can tame your horse so you can get onto it. use a lead to make it follow you. You cannot make a saddle...you have to look for a dungeon. In a dungeon, there will be chests that have items. And second, no, you cannot take horses through portals. I have about 6 horses roaming around my res and I have 3 portals. The horses step inside but never teleport.
  12. If you are in the safe zone, you can do /town or /spawn to get to the main town centre. Do /home too go to your plot. The wastelands are made for mining, and we prefer if you do it there unless you are mining for a far out outpost or such. The wastelands are accessible from /waste. We also have a waste nether. /wnether.
  13. For me, it's like this-
    smp1: The server of closed malls
    smp2: The staff home server
    smp3: The slightly desolate server
    smp4: I have no idea
    smp5: The community server
    smp6: The /v pvp server
    smp7: See smp4
    smp8: My secondary home for 2014 due to this: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-12-months-of-farming.34492/
    smp9: See smp5
    Utopia: The massive project, endertopia, and daytime server
    Anyways, Welcome to the Empire :)
    ~Qwert
    ShelLuser and Aphaea like this.
  14. I always hear that, but then why am I always alone on smp7? D:
  15. Cause you're always on after everyone goes to bed D:
  16. WELCOME TO THE EMPIRE!
    Wait, guy? You learn something new every day!
    fluffyisapig likes this.
  17. wait
    wut
    607 likes this.
  18. Sorry for the slow reply!!
    VERY curious, how do you do the live map thing?? that is a new concept to me and sounds AMAZING!?
  19. Click on "Servers" at the top of the page. There is a button for each server.
    607 and Aphaea like this.