Hi, i'm a newbie <3

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Aphaea, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Alright, thank you so much!! That is amazing! I was getting lost sooo much before.. but now its cake to get back to "home" tytyty that is a HUGE life saver!! Made my day. *easily pleased* eee *explodes from happiness*
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  2. If I wasn't already doing something with it, that would have easily made its way in to my signature :p
    Aphaea likes this.
  3. Look how far you've come. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. x7 made me do it!

Well, not really but when I saw this thread pop up the first thing I thought was that you (Aphy) were making a joke post. Never stopped to look at the date because.. nah. Now that I am looking at the date I guess it's almost your 1 year anniversary!

So hopefully I'm the first to say: welcome to your 1st year anniversary!

:D

Came looking for non-pvp and you ended up with "mvp" (moderator vs. player). I feel for you ;)

Did you realize that you're close to your 1st year anniversary?

Some people think high about the first 100 days and, shame on me, I totally overlooked it ;)

*gasp*, I never would have thought :eek:

In that case I don't feel bothered at all to bother you with this post :)

As said; in the end I'll just blame x7 and hope for the best.

Welcome to the Empire Aphy!

Errr, wait...
    607 likes this.
  5. Haha, it's always fun when such threads are bumped, it was quite interesting to find I welcomed you, not knowing of your future :p
  6. Not sure why this has been bumped really, but I'll just add in here that you did the right thing by choosing Xbox over PS... ;)
    Lukas3226 and AmusedStew like this.
  7. I bumped it cause it's been close to a year. She was so innocent back then.. Now, she's a mod...
  8. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! :D
  9. She's still quite innocent, I think ^.^
  10. Darn right :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. You have nooooo idea. :)
    607 likes this.
  12. As you joined before me, I never got to welcome you to the Empire, so I'll do that now. Welcome to the Empire Aphaea, I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. :) Also I have to say that you look good in green. ;)
    607 likes this.