Hash's Big Announcement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Wha? I liked Penguin better. Both have been funny, and helpful. Thanks
    PenguinDJ and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. ...But...But.... that's im...imp...

PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and Olaf_C like this.
  3. I still don't really know what to think... let's just keep it simple: hash is very special :rolleyes:
  4. Mind just went boom there.
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. So... Anything particularly rude said to me by Penguin... was you?

:(
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  6. Hey, hey, I've given Sam enough rupees already! ;)
  7. My mind is blown. Just completely blown
  8. I saw a change in DJ's color of comments on the forums, it changed to the color of hash's and I didn't really question it much. Just assumed DJ was pulling some sort of prank/competition =P
  9. Why does all the cool stuff happen when I'm busy with work (and honestly too tired to play / relay in the evening)?

Nice stunt Hash! ha, ha, ha; and then to think that I just questioned Elfin's PM about this a moment ago (I always read PM's first, then tend to forum stuff later).

Almost makes one want to get an ALT himself :p
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  10. So, I come back from a vacation and see this..

How I feel right now:
    (Skip to 0:17)
  11. Penguin's (Somewhat) Big Announcement
    These past 5 days have been quite fun. I've seen the community react to something I never thought would happen: me not being me. Or, more specifically, PenguinDJ not being "me" (the writer). I think I confused myself writing that. :cool:

If you interpreted that right... I'm me. I'm not Cala-whatever, I'm not a punctuation mark, and I'm not hashhog either.

TROLOLOLOLOL

I hope you believed it, because that means Hash's devious plan succeeded. I logged onto SMP4 for firefloor not too long ago and hash messaged me saying "Say you're my alt," and I played along. Nobody believed it (at least I don't think so), but Hash and I kept saying it. I even went as far as to say that we shouldn't move at the same time, but we decided the community wasn't quite that observant. :p

I think Caden was the main target of the troll, and said he wanted to give hashhog a test to see if PenguinDJ really was his alt. Well, we passed it. Hash told me he was convinced of one of two things: One, Caden believed it, or two, Caden is a very good actor. ;) The test included the PenguinDJ account being told to come to SMP2 from SMP6, when all Hash and I had to communicate was Minecraft chat. Caden, do you like muffins?

Hash asked how far I wanted to go with this, and I replied with something extremely stupid. I think it was random numbers. He asked if I wanted to ask for a demotion from the Contribution Team, and I, hesitantly, said I was willing to go that far.

We then fooled Fendy, again with a secret account I had. Fendy's test was asking Hash some questions only I would know the answer to: questions on events that happened earlier that day, when the Hashhog account wasn't online. I''ll ask the same question to you, Fendy: Do you like muffins?

So then Hash sent the PM to Krysyy (and Matheus) and, clearly, she agreed to go along with it. That was on July 2. This post was made shortly after that, and I lost my title (it looks odd looking at the Wiki now...).

Lots of you were shocked, and I only heard of a few disbelievers, so overall I'd say it was a success. The plan was to leave this up for a week, but I feel now's a good time to end it, for a few unimportant reasons. All I'll say is, it was getting too complicated to maintain.

That's my announcement. :)
  12. I knew it. I hate you all :p
  13. I knew it that firefloor you told caden, creeper, and I. but I still called you hash because I had a piece of me saying"its hash!" but what ever! :D
  14. I put mine as mostly convinced, but I feel it was somewhere between mostly and barely :p Either way you're all evil xD

Question: Why?
  15. Oh my goodness! Haha, and I called you hash at pvp :p. Feeling so dumb.
  16. I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

So what does this tell us? That we all think Hashhog could actually pull something like this off or that Penguin could actually be an ALT? Or a little bit of both?

Or... I need a coffee :)
  17. Was this so PenguinDJ could retire from the Contribution Team?
    hashhog3000 likes this.