Hash's Big Announcement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Jul 9, 2015.

1. What... I'm just amazed at how flawlessly you pulled it off. I hope I can be friends with the person PDJ actually is.
    PenguinDJ and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. ; w ; Hash, be expecting a mob of Empireans outside your window at 12:52 with burning stakes and piz arols chanting, "hashy di"*

*Only people with piz arols No. 12-12,947 should be chanting. The rest are to be shoving piz arols up Hashy's oversized-bat ears.
  3. This is kind of like when FDNY21 had CommanderCustard, but bravo! This is to an extreme level! But right now, I am a little scared. How did staff overlook the IP differences?

As someone who has had lots of interaction with (well I guess now one of you), you not only mimicked the personality perfectly, you could easily separate personalities. I am somewhat scared of you now, because you are obviously an evil mastermind *bows*
    PenguinDJ, FDNY21, Gawadrolt and 2 others like this.
  4. Today we all found out that hashog is a sociopath and has actually 10 accounts. At least all the ones that are listed as people that can vouch for him actually being PenguinDJ :D
  5. Can we have a staff confirm this? :p
    I still don't believe it at all... :confused:
  6. Guys, this is obviously Penguin's way to hide the shame of getting demoted. Being friends with Hashy and all he was able to bribe him into creating this thread
  7. Yeah, I was right! :D I had a feeling about Calamochnus, after I found put about TheApostrophe... you definitely did much better on PenguinDJ than Calamochnus in hiding your hashy-ness, but that's probably because PenguinDJ already had a reputation on EMC before you took it over. I'm going to bed now, I wouldn't be surprised if I dreamt about all my friends turning into hashhogs :p
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and Gawadrolt like this.
  8. Removed rank as requested. It's been fun being on the knowing end of things for so long =P

For the skeptics out there: This isn't the first time hash has created/ taken over an account and treated it as a completely separate player, even once stumping me for a bit. There are a few tells here and there that always give him away though. Pay close attention to the posts and you can tell.
    PenguinDJ, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  9. I fully intend to read all four pages of this because well... drama keeps the world going around but!!!! hash is entirely too nice to be penguin, come on guys you really believe this isn't a joke? lol
  10. That penguindj owed me 4,847,392r, who can I speak with?
  11. *glances around rapidly* Er, try Fendy. He's my alt, too, I just haven't had time to make the thread yet. Yeah, I'm sure I'd be happy to pay you off on my FDNY21 account!
  12. Just saying, ALTHOUGH I am mostly convinced, this could still be a prank. I am pretty convinced it isn't, but he only listed two people, who he could have gotten to go along with it, for confirmation. And krysyy is the only staff member who has supposedly known about this, and the krysyy I know definitely could be going along with something like this :p

Just keep that in mind when hash reveals that it was a prank. ;)

I am also secretly Sam's alt, so if you wouldn't mind paying that to this account...
  13. AHHHHH!!!!! booozle and kryssy even recently had the arctic fox... they are ALLL hash!
  14. Hash is love, Hash is life.
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and Gawadrolt like this.
  15. Call me a follower, call me hash, call me genius. Matters not, we should all be arctic foxes with this quentin tarantino style of a plot twist.
  16. Glad im not a Fox, that checks one thing off of "Who else is Hash?" List :p
  17. YOU'RE the one who is using the same picture as an avatar as me. I call you Hash. *Adds a name to the "Who else is Hash?" List*
    PenguinDJ and Gawadrolt like this.
  18. better?
  19. Oh my
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and L3A8 like this.

20. I'm krysyy now?
    k.