Hash's Big Announcement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Jul 9, 2015.

1. You saw nothing. :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. He'll be back on the team :p
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and ww2fan168 like this.
  3. No, the demotion was to help convince people. I should have the pretty title back shortly. :)
    hashhog3000 and ww2fan168 like this.
  4. Uh, oh, how much time do we have to clean up our comments on your wiki edits? :p

And more seriously: I'm glad that you'll be back soon.
    hashhog3000, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. I'm still not sure I believe it....
    Gawadrolt, hashhog3000 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. At this point it seems more logical to me that both Penguin and Hashhog are actually alts of some sort. Only illogical explanation which makes some sense (after I drank all this coffee anyway).
  7. I'M GOING TO SCREAM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LOUD.

*clears throat*

This is insane. Somehow, hash and Penguin managed to pass my series of reliable tests which never fail me! I find this to be nearly impossible.

Penguin and hash, good game.
    In addition to me screaming my head off because of this (and of course, my mind being blown), yes. I do like muffins.
  8. Fascinating.

I wonder what other well-known EMC members could be alts of other well-known members? Could staff actually be alts of non-staff? Could the admins be alts?

...am I an alt?
  9. Lol! :p

The first test would've been the hardest, getting me to come to smp2 from smp6, when none of our alts were on... to your knowledge. :cool:

The second one, having us jump 5 seconds apart, was too easy. Hash just /tell'd me what to do. :p
    hashhog3000 and cadenman2002 like this.
  10. I am now going to cry in a corner. :confused:
  11. What if I were to tell you that I am than the alt of a staff member?

Then I'd be lying....
    hashhog3000 and PenguinDJ like this.
  12. What can you believe anymore? At first I thought Hash and Penguin were without a doubt two different people (before announcement). Then I thought they were the same person (during hash's announcement). Now I'm just confused overall. :rolleyes:
  13. You trolls. :rolleyes:
    Gawadrolt, hashhog3000 and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. I was always hesitant on this being true based on how much you were playing as dj while hash probably was playing also. But hey go with the flow!
    PenguinDJ, Gawadrolt and hashhog3000 like this.
  15. I do NOT believe you. You are a trollbooger.
    PenguinDJ, Gawadrolt and hashhog3000 like this.
  16. Wow. Another trick by the penguin and the hashhog. You fooled me.
    PenguinDJ and hashhog3000 like this.
  17. I misclicked on the form, ignore the first one.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  18. Okay, I... I...
    You're crazy. Both of you. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. This past week, you've put me through lots of emotions, and messed me up. And now... it was all a joke? Or not? Carrot, I have no idea. I'm done, I don't know anymore... luckily a friend helped me through this, but now I need to tell her it was all a joke... or wasn't it? My eyes are getting wet, bye.
    (one thing: it was interesting to not be included in this, as opposed to the tax fiasco)
  19. Okay, I'll admit, I laughed out loud at that. I don't know what happened there, I think my mind is a bit blurry because of all this ;)