Hash's Big Announcement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Jul 9, 2015.

1. PenguinDJ and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. Well then, I certainly didn't expect that...
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  3. I thought using your alt to like your post is against the rules :rolleyes:
  4. I'm trying to find a response for this but the only thing that comes to mind is wow.
  5. bbb... but what about smp5 will you still be visiting it a ton?
    PenguinDJ and hashhog3000 like this.
  6. I don't even know either of the accounts well and I'm shocked:eek:
  7. This caught me with so much surprise. I thought Pdj was actually a different person and not Hash... I was so wrong.
  8. Hmm. Will you continue the wither service?
  9. Yes, but for record purposes, please mail/pay this account. :)
    hashhog3000, cadgamer101 and L3A8 like this.
  10. you make a very convincing penguin...
  11. First TheApostrophe and now Penguin? ; - ;

I never saw it coming, honestly, I'm at a loss for words
    I've always felt bad for not drawing you, but I did a drawing for Penguin, which is you anyway....
    It's quite a touching story though, and it must be a tough decision for you to bring it out

I'm going to and curl up now, I'm stunned xD
    PenguinDJ, Gawadrolt and hashhog3000 like this.
  12. What Hash? PenguinDJ is your alt. I honestly never knew that.
    Your amazing hash to have kept up to full time accounts for so long.
  13. Yep... Hash is so lonely that he bought 300 000 minecraft accounts to play with himself and chat with him self :rolleyes:. Now that we know, I can safely admitt that I am hash too, without being scared my other alt accounts wont believe me :p
  14. Correct. :)

For once in your life you were wrong. :) Contrary to popular belief, not everything I do is meant to troll you. :p

Agreed. I made sure that when I accepted, Krysyy knew what was up. She wanted to see a bunch of people's minds explode simultaneously just as much as I did. :p However, now that the minds have been properly blown, the rank will be removed.

The truth is in the op. :) Penguin = Hashhog in a tuxedo

I just love you too much. <3

I'm happy to still PVP. :) And don't worry; again, all business will still be done through the Penguin account for now, but even once I've fully finished the transition of that account, I'll continue to engage in all old businesses, just as I did on Penguin. :)

So much yes to all of that.

I like to sweep up all the pieces of the minds I destroy and use them to season my burritos. 100% worth it.

I made sure that the personalities didn't line up too much, or else somebody might have guessed (I'm looking at Fendy here). If you're going to be sneaky, you should go for it with 100% sneakiness.

All projects will go on as planned. :) Again, at least in the beginning, I'll probably use PDJ to handle PDJ's old stuff, such as the Ice Castle.

Calamochnus. I never made an official post, but I announced it on his profile a while ago before clearing the profile for my own reasons. And, of course, all of the PDJ alts (PDJ1, PDJ2, etc.).
    It would look a bit odd if I never liked PDJ's posts, and vice versa. If anyone cares, by the way, I'm Equinoxing this thread. :p
    Eventually not on PDJ, but I like SMP5, and I've got PDJ stuff there, so I'll be sticking around on SMP5. Don't you worry. :)
    PenguinDJ, haastregt, L3A8 and 3 others like this.
  15. Does this mean that Krysyy is also hash?
    PenguinDJ, Gawadrolt and hashhog3000 like this.
  16. Not that I'm aware of. If I have any strange urges to go watch Doctor Who, I'll let you know. :)
    PenguinDJ, Qwerty189, jrm531 and 5 others like this.
  17. Well, technically, PDJ isn't gone I guess, he's just, a different person...... Hmm.... I will approach life with more caution now........
    PenguinDJ, 607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  18. Don't make fun of Whovians :p