Happy Thanksgiving! 2014 Event!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 26, 2014.

1. This is literally exactly what I wanted.

*tear* I . . . I think I'm gonna cry.
  2. I thought you would love this promo when I noticed the flame enchant :D
  3. It's the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen
  4. not another promo noooo nooo promos noooooooo my wallet is crying help noooo
  5. Heh, the promo isn't the only thing, don't forget the 3 other new items ;) (oh wait did I say 3?)
  6. Okay, time to go hunting. >.>
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  7. Best way to kill the super turkey is to trap it in a hole and cover it once its in and go inside to kill it. It took me and my bro about 150 hits each with an enchanted diamond sword before it died lol. Also, it will tell you when the chicken or a chest is nearby. So dont look around every corner trying to find it like we did haha.
  8. Are they underground as well?
  9. I just found one and killed it with tedrocker and yeah it was pretty cool and all but you know 2048 HEALTH WTF THESE THINGS ARE IMMORTAL >D:
  10. ok so thats basically cheating you have life easy xD and im just jokeing about cheating but thats a ez kill
  11. Great to see an axe as a promo... definitely in need of chopping some wood! :p Now time to start hunting these turkeys! >:3
  12. =o Aikar!! I thought the promos and super turkeys were so op fun but now you 'accidentally' say there's more!! =o
    I'm working right now and can not wait to get home to PLAY! XD This is why empire is my home ... well... also all the fun people here too. =D gobble gobble
  13. The turkey has a rare drop.

Also the turkeys spawning under ground are likely due to Chicken Jockeys. Turkeys replace natural chicken spawns, so a jockey spawning does have a chance to be replaced with the Turkey.
  14. Ham Hacker, Feast for a King and the Cooked Turkey... Perhaps I am missing something then, if there are to be 3 excluding the promo? :eek:

I think this promo is quite cool, perhaps I'll have to wield a blade and take to the wilds this weekend to get some of these nice little additions :D Good job Aikar!
  15. awesome! thanks!
  16. Yes, you are missing something :D
    AwesomeBuilder33 and FDNY21 like this.
  17. this is a us server
  18. And?
  19. well i mean its a predominantly us server so it will mostly have U.S holidays if this was a U.K European or otherwise a server based in a diffrent country they would have holidays based in those areas,