Happy New Year and an EMC Review Survey!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Happy new year everyone, God bless you all!
  2. anyway* and you also typed "launching a *Empire Firework*"
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Happy new year EMC :)
  4. Happy new year to all EMC members. Have a great 2015 :)
  5. Happy New Year to everyone! :)
  6. 'A' sounds better. I've never cared much for those specific grammar rules.
    And I always say anyways...and y'all...you are talking to a Texan after all:p
  7. It took me much longer than I thought it would to fill out the form.
  8. Yay fireworks! Spamming them on my res is really fun. :p

Can't wait to see the "Staff Surprise".

Happy New Year 2015, everyone! (or in a few hours)
  9. just wondering... is this correct?

should it be 2014 or 2015 on firework? o.0
  10. Answered somewhere up there ^
    607 likes this.
  11. My bad - I didn't see this answer when I skimmed through the thread haha

( I was secretly hoping it was a missed mistake and you'd be fixing it... therefore the ones saying 2014 would be more rare xD)
  12. no such luck =P
  13. I probably will be watching the ball drop on tv so I wont be on much tonight but Happy New Years!
  14. typing as I go about:

Ok; I add my username and its black (hard to read). not so good. Everything I type is black. hard to read.
    I feel discriminated (naah!). "older than 29"? that's it? ;)
    I cannot access SMP2 (full) so... I dunno what 5PM EMC time is. So I added my own timezone (no offense but: you do the math ;))
    Likelihood to attend.. I feed bad now (honest!). I rated all 1 star. Its not my timezone, its my state of mind and my attitude. I dunno. In my opinion you should have added something like "does not count" or such.
    Again the black letters on grey background in the input field making it way too hard to read :(
    (honest; no bashing, this IS an issue for me).
    Staff approval: I miss out on "does not apply". I never saw a mod discipline rudeness so... it doesn't apply to me.
    Once again; black on grey... this is an issue for me.
    I so do not like the question "which staff do you not like". Its good that they ask, I don't like it, is all (reasons in private).
    More black on grey :confused:
    Once again: voting on features I never encountered. I feel bad (honest!). I have no opinion on Marlix; I never encountered him. But I have no other way but to vote 1 star :( I did compensate by voting higher for others but... IMO the voting is flawed.
    Meh... "What are 3 good things that happened on EMC in 2014" and its a mandatory question. I just got here! So yeah, my answer is for sure going to sound arrogant ("me joining", "my friends joining", "us meeting up with Palmsugar").
    Ideas for upcoming year... Yeah; that you stop using black. As mentioned in there: who tested that stuff? Black is about the most horrible color :/

Drop the black, keep newbies in mind and well.. that's my comment.

Disclaimer: its 3 hours into the new year, I just visited "because" and well... Just so you know :)

Edit: when re-reading this: it sounds more negative than it is. I filled out the whole questionnaire (didn't overdo it!) but.. I need to get online 8)
    M4nic_M1ner and 607 like this.
  15. Yeah, luckily I'm in EST/EDT timezone as EMC because apparently servers were lowered from 60 to 40 sometime and I had no idea until I looked a few moments ago. :/

People used to use this
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ it might help you out.
  16. Was part of my idea in cooperated in this promo item? Rainbow burst or random patterns?(I made a thread on this)
  17. What is happening at 10!?
  18. hmmm should i stay up till 3 am to see what the staff are doing
  19. mwua ha ha ha, I am in! :) while you were writing I logged on ;)