Happy New Year and an EMC Review Survey!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 31, 2014.

1. For future reference, you can also direct connect to servers by typing smp1.emc.gs as the connect address. This can help bypass some issues.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I'd hope not, because we spell it advertising here in Britain too...

The good old firework is returning for yet another year, I'll be coming online to claim mine now! I think I'll stick around for the little surprise in 20 minutes too. Happy New Year, everyone! :)
    sambish20, 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. Yes, but the promo fireworks have been doing random patterns for several years.

The time lord came to the future to steal your idea.
  4. Oh yay more fireworks woohoo I LOVE fireworks
  5. It's almost 10! So pumped (and tired :confused:)!! 2 hours left of 2014 for me. :(
  6. Event?
    pat2011 likes this.
  7. Is this event happening? It's 20 past 10.
  8. There's something at /v pvp on /smp6 right now ... not sure if this is THE event, but there's sure a lot of people.
  9. Yeah, smp6 pvp arenas :D
  10. 3 minutes until EMC is officially in the new year :D

EDIT: () minutes ;)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  11. Happy New Years! And many more happy years of EMC! ;)
  12. Happy New Year guys, I wish you all the best!
  13. Happy new year, all. Thanks for all the great times that we've had in 2014, and here's to another year of fun and friends. Good bye, 2014, and hello to the Empire Minecraft of 2015!
  14. So, I'm doing the survey. I love the black on grey (Sorry xD).
    But for the rest I highly agree with SheILuser. Never encountered a Marlix, never seen staff deal with things in-game... What do I need to say, then?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. Oh fudge I forgot to time capsul :p
    Ima just put a chest somewhere then force me not to touch it lol
  16. Happy New Year, everyone!
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  17. i couldnt help noticing that you guys got the firework date wrong. it says "New Years Firework 2014" is that intentional?
  18. So I guess thank whoever dated the last few.
    607 and commander_JS like this.
  19. i dont understand why you have to rate the staff on how they handle shop advertising. isnt that legal?
  20. ok thanks
    PandasEatRamen likes this.