Happy New Year and an EMC Review Survey!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 31, 2014.

1. I'm interested in how we are doing as community, what are the interests of the majority, what did people like in 2014, that "3 good things". And what are the most common / new / interesting suggestions.
    I guess the other members share this interest :)
  2. The non-poll type questions will be very hard to actually list out in completeness because it is all over the board. There are some answers that are repeated, but everyone had kinda a different view on what happened.

Tbh, a LOT of people just answered the poll questions and said keep it up in the comments section. Once I reach a point at which the reviews kinda stop coming in steadily, I'll attempt to separate the posts based on validity and post some averages/an idea of what people said the most etc.

*By separating posts based on validity, I mean remove the answers that were just idk, im too new, etc and didn't give any applicable data.
  3. Trying to do the Review with my sister, and it's looking a bit odd because we are different genders and different ages so the Review may look a bit odd but we'll manage to fill it out somehow... :p
    ScarTheNinja and 607 like this.
  4. Leave any notes about that in one of the comments sections with the other info if you want. In order to get real results, I had to limit the IP so no one could sway the results/spam their opinion.
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  5. Considering that's the American spelling of it...
  6. Not necessarily...
  7. Both versions are correct. I personally learned to spell things how they sound. Therefore, I hear a z when I say it so a Z is used. I personally find arguing over semantics like this pointless as long as the point gets across.
  8. I never thought of it like that.. Excellent philosophy :D
  9. 607, ShelLuser, FDNY21 and 3 others like this.
  10. So basically... Aside from you and your friends joining, meeting me was the best thing that happened to you on emc in 2014? xD That doesn't sound arrogant at all ;) It makes me feel... special :D
    607, ShelLuser and mba2012 like this.
  11. Ha ha ha :) yeah well... Welcome to one of my 'rants' as I call then. Never meant unfriendly or skeptical but sometimes I do tend to overdo it a little bit I guess.

But yah, I mean what I wrote. You left quite an impression (and rightfully so!) :)
    607 and Palmsugar like this.