Good Samaritan Award: WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hashhog, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Wow, I didn't expect to be nominated :eek:
    Congratulations to everyone else who has been nominated and good luck, as there are quite a few deserving people in there (a few of whom I nominated myself). This really is a great idea , and I hope the votes end up being fair :)
    Thanks for all the hard work hash and olaf have put into this.
  2. Oo I'm a nominee? That's cool :)
    Edit: voted, didn't find out I could put multiple choice until 1/2 through XD
  3. No Skarecboi for Smp4? :/ Not even going to submit a form.
  4. Voted, good luck to the others
  5. I can think of at least 4 people that would be on the list if the spies didn't go to bed on US time. Either way, I voted and there was only one SMP where I didn't see anyone that I thought was overly helpful in my experience... however I have never really been to that one so....
  6. my name on the list? = :eek:
    Oh my gosh! XD Thank you!! and I voted as well. :D

Wait!! I forgot to add... Congratz! everyone and good luck to all. =D
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. How ya color ya chat "love" in your Sig? XD
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  8. Microsoft paint.

Gratz to all the nominees and good luck to everyone, especially those I voted for. lol
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  9. Award or no award, I believe everyone is a good Samaritan in a way, tbh.
    The empire is a great family friendly based server, it is really just expected of you to be kind and civil to one another, and it is one of the empires main rules. However, there are always those few people who are just asking for trouble or just don't get along with other players, but that's why we have the staff team, right?
    Though I do not agree with all the nominations made, I have voted. :)
    Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Starzival, kaptrix, UltiPig and 10 others like this.
  10. lol my name is in there :p
    don't expect to win tho xD
  11. Voted!! Good Luck all!
  12. Voted! Good luck everybody!
  13. alright whos the joker who put my name in there lol
  14. Honestly, I haven't been the most active guy on EMC and I usually amd just the one lone guy who get on for the daily bonus. I only really go play with Techninja_42 every once in a while for maybe 15 minutes? I've been getting into other servers and other games, so I'm not entirely sure why my name is on there. Not asking to be removed, but just saying that i don't know why it's there.
    And good luck to all you Samaritans out there! [SMP5 FTW :3]
    Chespinlover77 and 607 like this.
  15. Voted.
    Good look to all the nominees! :D
  16. Voted good luck to all
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  17. o wow..

This got bigger then I thought :p

EDIT: Wait.. Cadgamer has his chat off all the time.. how'd he get on there? XD
    colesta1200 and Chespinlover77 like this.
  18. I can't have admins or senior staff up there, as they're not allowed to participate in the economy due to their abilities. :)

A spy who liked what they saw. :p
  19. Voted :cool: I am under the legal voting age but what ever :p