Give us YOUR input on the pending land claiming process!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Mar 23, 2015.

1. 607 and Pab10S like this.
  2. Yeah. I distinctly remember a staff thread about something spawner related where Aikar posted 'Oh yeah, I made those lockable months ago'. Even staff get surprises every now and then =P
    At that time, we added the picture to the Wiki, but didn't realize it wasn't clear as to what that picture was pertaining to.
    607 likes this.
  3. Thank you all once again for all the hard work you put into creating a server that really cares how the players feel. I have completed the form and found it very easy to follow and fill out. I hope we can see more creative solutions like this one in the future.

Keep up the excellent work you have all been doing. I love this server and the players and staff are the best!!
  4. I had not thought of that.
  5. I 'own' a large frontier outpost and have only had a few instances of griefing. Staff has been quick to react every time and we make it our policy to report EVERY tiny grief that happens. The system as it is works, but there is room for improvement regarding the actual protection ('you don't have permission to mine here' would be nice) etc. Looking forward to it! I didn't fill out anything on the form because I really trust that it will come together nicely! Keep up the good work :)
    I know, I am reviving a dead thread but I had missed it entirely!
    bitemenow15 likes this.