(GAME) Procrastination!!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AncientTower, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ill go to school tomorrow maybe
  2. Pssh, you think teachers are supposed to help you? Get outta here.
    belac555, TomvanWijnen and Sydney4363 like this.
  3. Those who have seen this thread, realised its existence, realised how accurate it is to all of life and the rest of the world, and thereafter gracefully continued glancing over other threads, trying to begin thinking about this thread, but instead realising how something else is definitely more important, and definitely has to go and therefore goes before reading this thread, and with that, a quick thought of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ flies through their head, as they decrease the priority of reading this thread, below other much more important tasks to complete, those are the true winners of this game, those are the true masters in this story that is called "life", those are the true procrastinators, and they, they need to be praised for their great performance in this main goal of life that all of us participate in to a more or lesser degree, the important, all ruling act of procrastination.
    607 likes this.
  4. Sooo, it turns out the essay is actually due at 3:15 pm on Friday. Go me. >_>
  5. Perhaps you could turn in this.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. this is actually better than some of the essays i've written thanks for the idea tom i wonder how my teacher will like a essay on procras- ill finish it later
    607 likes this.
  7. I remember the rules now. I'll list them in the OP real soon, I want the phrasing to be just right. #NoLoopHoles
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  8. I might or might not but maybe I might - Sefl's Words of Wisdom
  9. This sounds fun! Will read it later!
    607 likes this.
  10. *inserts comment here*
  11. I'll make a proper comment tomorrow...
  12. Better late than never.