(GAME) Procrastination!!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AncientTower, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Me: How do you build up suspense?
    You: How?
    *leaves thread*
  2. Fun fact, school starts in two days, and I still have 1/3 of a book to read and an essay to write. Tomorrow's going to be fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    RainbowPony and FadedMartian like this.
  3. You've got a book to read and an essay to write before school starts? :confused:
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. What is the definition of procrastination? I want to play.
    Oh well, I'll look it up later.
  5. Wow! Saw this game in the forums and I was like, "What the heck? A game without rules??"
    I was surprised so I decided to post on the thread.
    But I was so stunned and amused that I forgot to post on this thread.
    Later, my mom came up to me and said, "Looks like you were you showed procrastination with that thread today, son."
    "No," I replied. "I was just to stunned by this thread that I didn't reply."
    "Now you are procrastinating on giving me a reliable answer, Stnywitness."

Well. There's my little bit of info. Sorry I procrastinated on this thread by responding too late. My sincere apologies.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. You don't have Summer homework? Here you have about 3 or 4 books to read and essays on each of them during the summer.
  7. This literally gave me anxiety like yea I’ll finish explaining later 😑😑😑
  8. A better question to ask would be "you do have Summer homework?". No one here ever has Summer homework, the summerholidays are the only holidays in which you finally can relax without any obligations, except having to go back on the first schoolday (which always is on Monday, because that's the only logical day to start school ...). :)
  9. There's no one in the States that I know that doesn't have summer homework.. maybe I should move to the Netherlands...(also, my school starts on the Tuesday after Labor Day :D)
  10. That sucks. You're welcome here, it's better over the larger pond. :p
    607 likes this.
  11. Of course not, it's Summer, there's no school. xD You are allowed to read some books ahead of time, I suppose, or find some more sources for your PWS (thesis) if you're working on that... but nobody will ask you to. :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. If someone here doesn't complete their summer homework they're not allowed to take classes..
    ASliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  13. :eek:
    I saw this late, as I read through it quicker than usual, being shocked after reading Sydney's post. :p School often started on Wednesday for us, as on Monday the teachers got together to prepare for the year, and on Tuesday the years with new people had their introduction.
  14. In America, everyone who goes to a public school has summer homework. I've only ever gone to one public school for one year of my entire grade school and high school career so I've never actually had to do summer homework, but I totally would've never done it anyway
  15. This essay (that I have yet to start by the way) has to be emailed to the teacher by 7:50 am tomorrow morning and counts as the first grade in our gradebook. ;-;
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  16. i find that i procrastinate when making memes. I know im not the only one out there... or at least I dont think i am :(
  17. make a meme about procrastination
    FadedMartian likes this.
  18. You even get graded on something you're supposed to do in Summer?!? :eek:
    Aren't the teachers on vacation, then?... I mean, otherwise, how would they assist you? :p
  19. The only true winners of this game are those who have never posted.
    Impulsive_Egg and luckycordel like this.