Funny Staff Moments!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NickkG, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Google:
    You put those two images the wrong way around. :)
    NickkG, Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  2. Yet if you look up Looney Toons it still turns up with the right search result, without even the suggestion to correct the spelling...
    NickkG likes this.
  3. Google decided not to fight the uphill battle.
    _Devuu__, MoreMoople and cTJx like this.
  4. If you search for Stickerbush Symphony it actually asks if you meant Stickerbrush Symphony...
  5. So, after todays Art Class and a new addition of 2 extra mods being added, Krysyy decided to take everyone on a "Unicorn Ride", but when we couldn't use actual horses, we used the next best thing, and this is the result of our ride:
  6. When you are chatting with builder while he is doing his homework he has to hand in in about 15 minutes now :p.
    Patr1cV, TomvanWijnen, 607 and 5 others like this.
  7. everyone needs one
    haastregt likes this.
  8. The past... well... year, I guess, hasn't exactly been that wonderful, my life has kind of been a rollercoaster since July 2017, and I've found it increasingly more difficult to find happiness in things. I'm finding it's easiest to just love the little things, and this night was one of those little things. I love the tight-knit, small community feel EMC boasts, and how generally you can know a fair amount of names and be able to chit-chat with whoever is online, once you've been around enough. And then, not only that, but this entire funny situation with Elfin coming up happened with the visitation of a new player, his first day. He had tons of fun and got to learn quite a bit from Elfin about the staff and EMC in general. How cool is that?

Also, I love that these guys have kept in contact with me afterward. I honestly did not expect much, and that's why I put off taking a break from staff for a long period of time, afraid of just being kind of forgotten, I suppose you could say. But after a few days, I can attest to the fact that that's not happened.

So to everyone involved in the screenshots below, thank you for a great time. I really had fun tonight, even if it was just a little bit of SS "shanagains" and some funnily named mobs in Minecraft. It meant a lot. <3

Many things happened tonight. I will probably give very little context because... lolz. But here they are!!

So I went and harassed Baradar on SMP9 over some misplaced space in his broadcast... this was the response I got. <3

Then, while on SMP8 minding my own business at /v +pupper, planning to breed some ungodly amount of wolves, a conveniently disguised alien SS shows up. Look at how they greeted me, aren't they cute?

NickkG proceeded to abandon us before this.... NickkG alt of Elfin confirmed? :O

I refuse to give context.

Elfin sang to us through chickens. :>

We even got to feed him!!

And remember kids, it's shanagains, not shenanigans! Ask Elfin. :D
    ElfinPineapple, 607, _Devuu__ and 6 others like this.
  9. Today on discord we had a very interesting discussion with a very clear conclusion:
    Patr1cV, Eviltoade, 607 and 3 others like this.
  10. "when you're living on your knees, rise up... tell your sister she's gotta rise up..."
    HAMILTON
    MY JAM
    edit: hang on
    my
    jamilton
    Sazukemono and Slvr like this.
  11. Binge read over half of this thread and man my throat and face say why do you laugh so much with the flu, you fool!!
    Man I wish I had staff funny moments.... The Krysyy's get me the most lol... so rare so priceless :)
    Eviltoade, 607, We3_MPO and 1 other person like this.
  12. Alright here's a couple from yesterday.

and then he unpoofs to fix it

Good job toade. At least you helped Papa fix it :p
    Idk if that's funny to anyone else (and yeah sorry for my chat and that you can see my taskbar)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  13. The pictures are too small. :) Do you know how to take screenshots from inside Minecraft? (press F2)

*doot doot*?
    It was nice having you for golf that day... ;)
  14. Can't you click on them? I'll muddle through it when not burning allowance.
  15. Awh, shucks :D
    *chaotic upbeat refrain, more doots*
    607 likes this.
  16. Bump! I'm sure there are a ton of more derps out there!
  17. Wow, this is actually your thread, I didn't know. :p
    NickkG, We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  18. Funny Story this thread was started before I was even a staff member! haha
    We3_MPO, 607, Tuqueque and 1 other person like this.
  19. On Topi This Night With Some SS and Krysyy...