Funny Staff Moments!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NickkG, Feb 8, 2015.

1. There was a party on SMP3's town spawn for the 500,000th in-game member (FrozenBricks I believe?). There was quite a bit of an exchange that occurred there and things got wild pretty quickly. :p
  2. So it really wasn't relevant to the event, it just happened because staff was having fun. :p
    JohnKid, Slvr and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Story is that Elfin and Krysyy tested something that involved going through the Tutorial, and for whatever reason they got demoted to regular player on finish. :p They had to be re-promoted.
  4. I have no idea what this was...
  5. This was all Chin's doing.
  6. In loving memory of Muffin Butt
  7. Ah, yes, I'd forgotten about Muffin Butt. He died a noble death: by the hand of his maker, the same fate to which we all one day aspire.

I shot him. Noisy twit had it coming.
  8. The villager with my face on it is still there at spawn. In case you were wondering. So is Chicken.
  9. Well this happened. Toade, made a hole of death on my Utopia res......then I convinced him to kill me with a falling rogue anvil XD

10. So you can take damage in town?
    Top_Benny and Eviltoade like this.
  11. SS have the power to kill players in town and make areas a pvp zone, Chin once made my res a pvp area and my friends and I killed each other multiple times :p
    MoreMoople, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  12. Not uuuuussually > : )
  13. This reminds me back in 2016 when Chicken did this! :p
  14. Yes not usually >:) </3 lol
    Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  15. i literally just sat through and read every single one and WOW so funny ill have to see if i have anything worth posting
    MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  16. I wanna see more!!!
    Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  17. haha Thanks BK for making my day. literally Pops in on utopia and all he says is ...

18. Matheus also told me it's spelled "Froot Loops", not "Fruit Loops". Reality is collapsing around me.