Funny Staff Moments!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NickkG, Feb 8, 2015.

1. When skins dont work for awhile
    NickkG, SirTah, AnonReturns and 3 others like this.

2. Krysyy joined egg nation
    NickkG, SirTah, TromboneSteve and 8 others like this.

3. She also likes to eat bones xD
    NickkG, BearJedi, SirTah and 3 others like this.
  4. Speaking of egg nation, anyone got pics of Chickeneer's army from Thursday?
    NickkG, SirTah, DrMadFate and 2 others like this.
  5. Just discovered this thread, time to empty my folder here.

NickkG, SirTah, Kytula and 4 others like this.

6. Story behind this one: Krysyy was in /vanish and we didn't know she was there, definitely gave us all a good laugh
    NickkG, Hashhog, SirTah and 7 others like this.
  7. Anyone remember this time?
    607, NickkG, Hashhog and 8 others like this.
  8. So krysyy is a dog?
    NickkG, TromboneSteve and Jelle68 like this.
  9. "actually i want hash :)" is a REALLY bad sentence, taken out of context :p
  10. Since this thread had like five pages, I wanted to catch up with it and follow it. It gets updated so quickly, though, I keep procrastinating, and now I'm already 39 pages behind :eek:
  11. Hitting this with a bump! I'm sure there are a ton more staff funny moments!!
  12. Seems everyone was after Chin today :)

So Toade advertised for his shop this evening (nice place btw, /v 727) and quickly gathered a crowd. Including our own Rainbowchin who seemed pretty violent, probably a left over from the above ;) Fortunately Toad knew what to do:

Code:
    [05:11:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] T ShelLuser: we're trying to buy but chin is attacking us with his sword. Now what? :P
    [05:11:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] T ShelLuser: <feels really evil now> :P
    [05:11:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] T SaizoTheFifth: somehow, staff can start a conversation just by being there XD
    [05:11:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] T mastapasta2000: ikr
    [05:11:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] T ? Eviltoade: drop anvils on him!

And so (see background):

Not too sure it worked though :p
    Vizsco, Eviltoade, Patr1cV and 2 others like this.
  13. I havent spammed in awhile