{Free Services} List of Directories / TP Hub's on EMC

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by Kytula, Apr 21, 2016.

What do you think of this service?

This poll will close on Apr 21, 2017 at 5:03 PM.
Pretty cool! 20 vote(s) 95.2%
..meh 1 vote(s) 4.8%
Other, posted below 3 vote(s) 14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Looking for a shop or attraction?
    Try visiting your local Directory!

Think of this thread as a map to the Directory/Hub on your SMP. Those Directories host teleports to: the stocked shops, attractions, and other interesting things on your server. Below is a list of those Hub's on each server and includes a link to each of the threads about them.

Check out the Directories / Teleport Hubs on the other SMP's

• Smp1=underconstruction
    • Smp2= ShelLuser /v +directory
    • Smp3= DrewRadio /v 6002
    • Smp4= KaliLama /v +directory
    • Smp5=
    • Smp6= Raaynn /v +directory
    • Smp7=
    • Smp8= SirTah /v +hub
    • Smp9=
    • Utopia= Raaynn /v 5001 or /v +directory
  2. If you want an awesome break down of shops this is the link for you! Thank you MatthewDA
    Also adding a quick link to
    Buy decorative player heads here:

SMP1 ~ 303 (+Deco)
    SMP2 ~ 3470 (+Poof)
    SMP4 ~ 8020 (+Deco)
    SMP6 ~ 12006 (+Deco)
    SMP8 ~ 16860 (+Deco)
    SMP9 ~ 19489 (+Deco)
    EvKem /v EvKem or /v 11208
    Lil_Spartan_Cat /v +pig on smp8 and /v +furnace on smp8
    tuqueque smp8 at /v iulti(or /v 16059)
    keonizer1 smp 5 its on /v +headzg
    Averagewalrus /v 17532
    ThaKloned SMP5 /v 11729 and Also on SMP9 /v +deco
  3. I was working on one as well on smp2, seems as if I was ninja'd by Shel once more :p
    gladranger7, BlazeTheKid8 and Kytula like this.
  4. The SMP4 Directory is located at 9308 (/v +directory).
    It's been up and running for a little over a year - I don't have a current forum post but it's about to undergo some major renovations and I will be creating a new post to announce it once it's done. Parts of it will still be accessible while I update so please come visit! :)
    ESSELEM and Kytula like this.
  5. SMP3 has a directory at /v 6002 owned by Radio_Ed1t, but it hasn't been updated lately..:confused:

6. Thank you very much! I just added them to the list.

was able to hop on smp1 for 5 minutes and add the directory tag to my res finally too :p
  7. Awesome! got your's added too. Sorry, I think I visited it once before, but didn't add it immediately, I have a colander for a brain >_<
  8. Working on an smp5 one :)
    Kytula likes this.
  9. It's been around for as long as I've been a player. I have permission to build on that residence (with an admin flag), so I'm sure I could build a little something. However, I don't have a clue what to make teleports to. I'd be glad to make it if someone familiar with SMP3 could give me a list of some places of interest.

I'm a former SMP3er, so I do remember a few of them like /fun and 6697/7500.
    Kytula likes this.
  10. Directory needs maintenance, I think a good directory needs checks and updates at least once in a month.
    Weekly check and update would be perfect.

Teleports to non-existent / not maintained / defunct shops can quite spoil the fun.

To achieve that, the users of the directory should be able to easily mark entries as out of date - perhaps a simple or a bit less simple solution with redstone lamps could help.

On the other side, shop owners might contribute a (small) amount monthly to have a teleport in the directory. That could cover the cost of checking if the shop is functional and would serve itself as a message "I'm maintaining my shop."

Perhaps a group of few people could share the job?
  11. I really like the redstone lamp idea. I was just either removing them tp. Or placing a sign saying out of stock... though I need to check mine soon
  12. I haven't been able to login to check the res number for it. Where are you building it? :)
  13. 11464, I haven't started but I'e been going round finding some spots to add
    Kytula likes this.
  14. Well I WAS planning a hub for smp7 but that is far gone until I get all my accounts back
    Kytula likes this.

15. ok no worries ^^ I still added you to the list as a work in progress

It's ok Foxy ^_^ there's plenty of time for you to do it yet. I'm sure you'll be back in no time, hang in there.
  16. Only SMP6, SMP7 and Utopia it seems don't have directories?
  17. I'd be happy to do one on 6 once I'm back. would be v 12011 or +directory
    Already felt it was missing
  18. Cool beans! ^_^ I can list yours like _FB_ 's as under construction for the time being. That's awfully nice of you ♡
  19. kytula my directory is being made its will finish on friday or before
    Kytula likes this.
  20. 95% done now puting up signs:)