[Selling] Decorative Player Heads

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by CDJS, Mar 30, 2016.

1. +Deco sells a variety of Decorative Player Heads Christmas Collection now avilable!
    Quality Heads in stock. New collections each month. /v +Deco on any server to see what's new!
    +Deco
    Decorative Player Heads

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Minecraft Servers

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Video courtesy of B4DMAN5IMON

Liven up your build, expand your head collection, or just wear them around town!
    They also make great gifts!

~ New designs released monthly ~ Will not break* ~

Disclaimer: These are pre-made skins available online; I did not design them.
    *Each player head uses a unique playername to avoid breakage under current server mechanics.
    I cannot guarantee, however, that future updates will not break them.
  2. +Deco on all SMPs!
    More Shop's ~ More Variety!

+DECO shops offer a variety of different player heads and collections!

To request a stall at +Deco, please start a conversation with the shop owner (different per SMP)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Month's Collection

Best Minecraft Servers

Now Available at /v +deco on all smps!

October Collection- Halloween

Best Minecraft ServersAugust Collection- Interior Decor

Best Minecraft Servers

July 2016 - Toys and Games

Best Minecraft Servers

June 2016 - Picnic Collection

Best Minecraft Servers

May 2016 - Navigation Arrows

Best Minecraft Servers

April 2016 - Potted Plants

Best Minecraft Servers

Birdhouse - HxCami10
    Best Minecraft Servers

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional EMC Player's Shops
    Of course we are not the only players doing decorative player heads, Check out these other threads for even more variety!

Equinox_Boss, Vizsco, Jay2a and 9 others like this.
  3. Best Minecraft Servers
    +Deco has decided to open up a forum for sending in head submissions!
    We have prided ourselves on making sure each month has quality heads that people would enjoy using on their lot. With that we realized that sometimes we might not have heads that people are looking for.
    With this lovely word bubble below you are allowed to send in a request for heads. Be warned that if your head isnt chosen a specific month we might already have something planned out and will get to it soon.
    Best Minecraft Servers

Heads that have been suggested:
    Alphabet
    Instagram
    icecream sundae
    inkwell
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  4. Player Gallery

We LOVE seeing and hearing how players are using their deco heads!
    Check out these ideas below or send us one of your own!

5. Q & A's

Curious how it works? Interested in learning more?
    Check out the answers to the questions below.

There are multiple accounts that get their names and skins changed each month. The heads are then farmed and renamed, and the process is repeated each month. That way each name has only one skin to reference, meaning it doesn't break. Our results doing it this way have been 100% glitch free to date. I cannot guarantee, however, that future updates will not break them.

Shops should always be stocked! One of our rules for +deco vendors is that they must keep their chests stocked. Any heads listed on our thread will be in stock or removed from the page.
    New sets will be available on the first(ish) of each month.

Yes! +Deco accepts vendors at most shops! Players must farm their head so they do not break and keep their chests stocked. To request a stall at +Deco, please start a conversation with the shop owner (different per SMP.)
    I'd be glad to, the more the merrier! I try to advertise quite a bit (hopefully not too often for anyone ) both in game and by bumping my thread. I also like my thread and adverts to be nice and organized and easy for people to see what I'm selling. I like to get a nice image of each month's heads. I've also worked with friends who have busy shops in order to set up displays where there's high traffic.
    Equinox_Boss, 607, Kytula and 2 others like this.
  6. Cleaning up the thread a bit, and wanted to hold on to some of our comments :)

Kytula, Equinox_Boss and Duflet like this.
  7. Empty Space.... how exciting!
    Kytula, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  8. Reserved for future post
  9. interestng :)
    Equinox_Boss and CDJS like this.
  10. Just got a sneaky peak at next months heads! They are brilliant.
    I'm certainly going to donate to the cause and buy some heads when I get a spare moment.
    Keep up the good work!
    Equinox_Boss, CDJS and MCSaw like this.
  11. would be interesting to see things like little cargo heads or chests/bookshelves. things like those XD will be helping out by purchasing i do like the arrows though will come in handy
  12. I'm spending way too much on this :3 Thanks CeeDee c:
    Equinox_Boss, Justiceinacan and CDJS like this.
  13. Equinox_Boss and CDJS like this.
  14. Awww bye bye rupees T_T

Lol thank you for feeding my addiction CDJS ♡
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and CDJS like this.
  15. Awesome job!

You are so limited when it comes to decorating your homes. It's nice to see a service like this!
    Equinox_Boss, CDJS and Kytula like this.
  16. Love it already got the whole June set..... can't wait for July! :)
  17. Loving these so much. And since I am impatient, I decided to make a few myself using my alts (aka an owl). I also have a little brown bird to go with cami's bird house. :)
  18. Already got all of this month's XD
    Can't wait for August lel
  19. I love the cars and houses! :D
    Equinox_Boss, N0TSURE and CDJS like this.