[Forum Game] Would you Rather?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Attractive
    Would you rather be a Community Manager or a Lead Dev?
    Or we could just not post stuff that's not related to the forums game, if you are then at least follow the game while your at it {like this}
  2. Lead Dev

Mod or Diamond Support?
  3. Id say there is and actually you can message the player instead of using chat :p
    I think Mod since im already Diamond lol

Would you rather jump off a cliff or jump into the "void"
  4. Into the void
    Would you rather be bald or have 30m long hair?

RIP fBuilderS
    ####-2016
    Final words:
    God save us all
  5. Ok...

30m long hair XD

Cake or Pie?
    mercenaries2009 likes this.

6. Pie......

Water or Soda pop?
  7. Soda Pop FTW

WOULD YOU RATHER?: Live on Mars alone or Be stuck in a rocket in space with five other people?
  8. (Why the making it fat and unfat and italics and unitalics? :p)
    My post was very much related to the forum game. It was quoting a post in the forum game, and giving an example using another entry in the forum game to see why the approach of a player of the forum game would not work with this forum game. See, all related.
    Anyway.
    I think I'd rather be stuck in a rocket in space with five other people. Of course it'd depend on the people. But if they spoke the same language as me, I think I'd like it very much. And if they don't... well, perhaps I'll be able to learn how to communicate with them, or else at least I'll have company. I don't think I would be able to stand being alone very well. I just hope they won't mind me too much.
    Would you rather meet Krysyy or Aikar?
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  9. Krysyy, well I would like to see the person who was the red dragon :p

Would you rather be stuck in the yukon for a month or stay at Freddy's for a week.
  10. Freddy's, Freddy is a cool person.

Would you rather live with your parents for the rest of your life, or with your sibling and follow their rules?
  11. My sibling. My god he'd have a party every day!

Would you rather have 10 dogs or 10 cats?
  12. Would you rather wear a top hat or flat cap?
  13. Well, because Soul forgot to respond, I'd have 10 dogs wearing top hats.

Would you rather have a pegasus (horse with wings) or a hippocampus (horse with a fish tail that swims underwater)
  14. A pegasus.

Would you rather play The Binding of Isaac or Nuclear Throne? (To you people who don't know what they are: Shame on you! :p)
  15. Nuclear throne =D

Would you rather live in Ancient Egypt or Ancient Greece?
  16. Ancient Greece 100%

Would you rather drive a monster truck or a smart car?
  17. Monster truck. Dont ask me why.

Would you rather have 4 hrs sleep each night for a week or have to go up 4 AM for a week?
  18. 4 Am for a weEk :p

Would you rather live and let die or die or let live
  19. Let live
    Would you rather call Shyguy or Jadzia a nub?
  20. Shy OBVIOUSLY
    Would you rather have a lifetime supply of Waffles or Pancakes? (PANCAKES FTW)