[Forum Game] Would you Rather?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Waffles cuz they hold the syrup for me! :D

Would you rather fight a Momentus or Marlix? You get God gear for both, with bow included.
  2. Momo

Would you rather be famous with lots of money or have a normal life with lots of money? Think about it before you pick.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  3. Normal life with lots of money.

Would you rather have to hack or play legitimate in video games, 100% of the time? If you choose vanilla, that means 0 mods of any kind, or anything that modifies the game.
  4. Online Games , play legit .

Would you rather be a person in jail for all your life ( because an unforgivable mistake ) or be a person that is hated by everyone all your life ( because an unforgivable mistake , too )
  5. Hated by everyone.

Would you rather be able to overclock your CPU to > than 5 Mhz or overclock your GPU to above 3Mhz?
  6. I would rather overclock my CPU less than 5 Mega Hertz

Would you rather live in the blistering heat of the Sahara or the ever freezing cold of Antarctica?
  7. Antarctica, more cool glaciers, polar bears, penguins! :)
    Would you rather get a million dollars but you could never receive any money/gifts for the rest of your life, or get no money but still be able to earn money?
  8. Good question, but I would rather get a million but never receive more :)

Would you rather give a hug to Freddy Fazbear or receive a hug from Foxy
  9. Oh mm. I'll be fine. Leave me alone. I want no money from you.
    Would you rather have an unusual hat, or an austrailium weapon?

Ninjad - HUG FOXY. I could do that in EMC.
  10. I would say weapon.

Would you rather get abducted by friendly aliens or crashland on a hostile alien planet?
  11. I would love to get abducted by friendly aliens :p

Would you rather go back in time to fix your past mistakes or go to the future and meet your future self
  12. Go back in time to fix my past mistakes, as I could easily make my evening and possibly further life quite a bit better by shutting off the pc and going downstairs an hour ago.
    I'm not sure how meeting my future self would work. It'd depend on how far into the future it is, of course. One second? One minute? One hour? One day? Anyway, I think it could be much more dangerous than going into the past. Still, I don't quite know how that'd work either, but I think it'd be the better choice.

Would you rather have EMC use 1.8 or 1.9?
    omarsgifford14 likes this.
  13. I'd rather EMC use 1.9 because it has many new features that I'd love to see!!

Would you rather learn an instrument from when you're really young but lose your childhood or have a great childhood but not have learned an instrument? (this is really extreme, ik xDD)
  14. Great childhood of course! :p
    Would you rather fly in a heli or a plane?
  15. Helicopter :)

Would you rather have 5 months of Diamond Supporter or 10 months of Gold Supporter?
  16. 10 months gold, already used the perks
    Would you rather have no signature or no avatar?
  17. No signature.

Would you rather be responsible for killing the human race or responsible for killing the animal race?
  18. Human because we are the killers of all animal races.

Would you rather work in a sweaty office with an annoying co-worker you just hate or work with your best friend in a factory.
    (Both are paid the same)
  19. The office over the factory cause i'd have an office door to slam shut so the co-workers know not to bother me.
  20. You forgot to put in a would you rather question after you posted