[Forum Game] Would you Rather?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Jan 8, 2016.

1. reddit

Would you rather have an infinite amount of r, or 5000 bucks?
  2. 5000 bucks. Think of all the things i could get!

Live in Frozen or Tangled?
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  3. tangled, because most of the characters are superficial an frozen

Would you rather live in a house-sized shoe(it stinks bad), or live in a box on the street?
  4. House-Sized Shoe. Just numb my sense of smell XD

Be able to buy anything you want until your 60, then lose the ability and not get anymore new items OR Get £100/$100 per day and save up for one year before using any.
  5. Buy anything i'd like until 60. Cause i'll stock up with what I need for after that time.

Would you rather live on a pirate ship sailing the oceans or live on a pirate space ship sailing space?
  6. Space
    Would you rather be blue or red
  7. Hm... from instinct, I'd say red, as that is the colour of 607, while blue is the colour of 001, my nemesis.
    However, red is a very distracting and infuriating colour, while blue is much more soothing. So for my environment and myself when seeing parts of myself... blue would probably be better. And because that's actually quite influential in the real world, for that I'd get over the 607 vs 001 fact.

Now... would you rather have five short breaks during the school year or two long breaks? (both having the same total amount of days)
  8. Two long breaks.

Would you rather infinite rupees in EMC, or senior staff?
  9. infinite rupees

Would you rather live without a computer or without a phone/tablet/something like that.
  10. I could do without a phone, I guess.

Would you rather be able to control water or air?
  11. Water.

Rather play TF2 or COD?
  12. TF2!

Would you rather die a slow and painful death or a fast and silent death?
  13. Fast silent
    {SS get infinite rupees fyi}
    Rather have a all back or all grey skin xP
  14. Fast and silent.

Rather Gold, Iron, or Diamond?

Ninjad without a new Q.
  15. Yes, but I think she'd still prefer infinite rupees, as as an SS, you don't get to use the rupees as you're not playing yourself the way non-staff and moderators do.
  16. Diamond

Would You rather Be The Master at Killing people with bows on MC or Be a master at killing people with snipers on COD?
  17. Killing people with bows on MC

Would you rather live and die, or die and live?
  18. Live and die.

Would you rather die of burning or drowning?
  19. Die and live

Would you rather play MC 1.8 or 1.9?
  20. MC 1.8

Would You Rather Chocolate Or Vanilla Ice Cream?