[Forum Game] Would you Rather?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Both equally as bad, but I'd prefer yodelling xD
    Would you rather never be able to smell anything or only smell the disgusting things?
  2. Nothing, smell isn't necessary in today's society. Would you rather be on imprisoned for stealing copious amounts of adult diapers, or imprisoned for steal copious amount of bean-o.
  3. Aww I got skipped
  4. I would rather a PC. ^

Would u rather jump off a cliff or jump off an airplane without a parachute :)
  5. Cliff.

Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 5 horse sized ducks?
    Dufne and Kytula like this.
  6. 100 duck sized horses.

Would you rather do a backflip off a 20 meter highdive, or a frontflip over a 30 meter hightdive?
  7. Backflip of course
    Would you rather only be able to type in yellow or red for the rest of your life?
  8. Red

e-e fine
    Would you rather eat toe jam or eat a spider
  9. Spider.

Would you rather be burnt alive or be shot in the head and never be able to die?
    Dufne likes this.
  10. Burnt alive
    Would you rather be locked in a small room, or be locked in a ginourmous room that the walls close in 1cm each day
  11. Small room. (small spaces for lyfe)
    Would you rather have friends that pretend to be your friend OR No friends at all?
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  12. I would rather i have friends that pretend to be your Friends

Would you rather drink coffee from the toilet or drink it from the side of the road?
  13. Side of the road

Would you rather go out with a frog or a toad?
  14. Frog. Where I come from, toads get run over so it wouldn't be a long relationship.
    Would you rather eat 5 horse sized pizzas or 1000000 ant sized pizzas?
  15. EDIT: NINJA LOTTIE!

5 horse sized pizzas

Toad. Eviltoade counts right? XD
    Would you rather: Be a creepypasta or An animatronic? (personally I would say creepypasta XD)
  16. Probably animatronic because Foxy is paying me to say this.

Would you rather never have anyone close the door fully when they leave your room again, or constantly step in something wet when you put on new socks?
  17. (Never close the door fully.)

Would you rather drive for days across America listening to your favorite music? Or fly across America in a few hours but have a crying baby on one side of you and a cougher on the other side.
  18. Definitely driving :p

Would you rather eat the same thing for the rest of your life. Or loose your sense of smell and thus the majority of your ability to taste things too?
  19. I would loose my smell and taste. According to the law of diminishing marginal ultilty, every time you eat the same food, your additional utility gained will decrease. Argh, school finals are in my brain now. ;)

Would you rather get 1,000,000 rupees from a random player or 2 staff heads that you dont have?
    Kytula likes this.
  20. 1,000,000r defo.
    Would you rather Eat bugs for the rest of your life or dirt for the rest of your life.