[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Sorry there isn't a cell that goes that high in number in Cell block A nor all of them as the map shows. You can get 9 if that is what you want.
    607 likes this.
  2. I try to think about something to say at Jax, but decide to just keep quiet, and go back to finish my food.
    Hey, is the fight over? What were the results?
    Host is male ;)
  3. Host is asleep, and will be for another...5 or so hours... You'll probably be in cell A-08, but I'm sure it could be changed

I wave a small goodbye to Foxy as I walk into my cell and make myself comfortable on my bed. I decide to sleep in the morning, if I can...
    607 likes this.
  4. Oh okay, sometimes profile pictures are deceiving
    The Fight ended with me minimally scratching my name with my hook into (Story) Clara's shoulder that made me turn to see no more blood from Jax's forehead.
  5. My cut healed/stopped bleeding. So Foxy calmed down and returned to his "happier attitude"
    Jax is tired and confused, so he's sleeping for now
    clan23 likes this.
  6. You can chime in anytime :p
  7. I wake up the next morning. I still feel tired, and I'm still a bit shocked... I stretch and yawn, looking out of my cell for anyone else who might be awake
  8. *I awake with a jolt and stare wide eyed*
    I look around the room if it wasn't his. He sighs and continues to sit down.
  9. I and He in the same post. Decide your person/POV ; - ; Gets confusing

I hear the noise of metal moving on the floor... Foxy must be awake. I make the brave decision to talk to him, despite every instinct telling me not to
    607 likes this.
  10. I hear footsteps, I look up. I see Jax walking towards my cell. I don't initially say anything. I finally speak, "Well hows my first mate? You were in rough shape last time. I almost... Gutted.... Erm tried to fix you up as best I could."
  11. I decide to confront Foxy about his strange behaviour, "Foxy, can I ask you about something?"
    I ignore his comments, to avoid remembering the previous evening...
  12. "What be the matter?"
    *looks confused*
  13. I hesitate slightly, "I've come to notice that you have certain...mood changes...sometimes" It seems stupid to ask, "Do you notice them at all?"
  14. "I am just old, and battered...swines... mechanics didn't fix me up as they should of done. Now I am here for that reason..." Pauses slightly to make it more tense. "I'd rather not talk about why."

When I indicate red in regular chat like this, usually I don't know what I actully say. If it is full red text, I am speaking in dark tone. This orange text is out of story text :p
  15. I consider telling him about last night, but I assume he won't remember.... I shrug, "That's fine, I wasn't really expecting much of an answer anyway"
  16. "No."
    607 and AliceF3 like this.
  17. "You weren't that isn't very kind" *Eye patch opens to reveal 2 glowing orange eyes.*
    "I try my best, and I think I recall my talk with you when I got here"
    *chuckles menacingly*"You really like that girl I could tell!"
  18. I keep eye contact with Foxy, even if it makes me deeply uncomfortable.... I'm slightly impressed that Foxy remembers our first talk, since I hardly do.... I flinch slightly at his comment about Sinne, "Like her?" I echo, "Well, we're friends I guess"
    607 likes this.
  19. Okay. I go down to the exercise area and run a few laps.
  20. An alarm rings. The speakers blare. "This prison is on lockdown. Please return to your cells immediately."