[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I am waiting for something to happen around me so I am going to wait before I speak.
  2. I was waiting for Sixx to say something, but I'll idle rp. Prince I'm interested, dooitz

I yawn awkwardly, listening to Sinne's conversation with the other people. I run my fingers through my hair again, eyeing Foxy, still unsure about his behaviour
  3. First things first: Map! (I had to take a picture with my camera of the tablet, so it will look terrible)

Secondly...

As you sit in the canteen, you hear shots ring out. Yelling fills the corridors. As you run outside, you see a group of about 10 prisoners attacking the guards. If you participate, you could possibly overthrow the guards, but in here, the punishment for rebellion is severe. By standing around, you could be thought of as participating by the guards, and being caught in the cross-fire isn't fun.

(Clara)
    I'm desperate to get out of here. I quickly grab the nearest weapon I can find, a fork, and join the fray.
  4. *Pearks up ears and turns eyes very slowly to the noices*
    "I be erratic but not that erratic, and continues to sulk near Sinnie and Jax"
    607 likes this.
  5. Okay, since my character thing did not get approved yet, I might as well play. =P

I wake up in my cell, with a guitar next to me. "Oh, hey look, a guitar." I say. I play "Plug in Baby" on my guitar.

In case you don't know what Plug In Baby is, here you go.
    https://youtu.be/dbB-mICjkQM
  6. I thought you said erotic, damn it. xD
  7. Yay map!

I grin and stand up, almost tipping my chair over, "I think I've found my zone" I admit to myself. I hesitate slightly, remembering Sinne, but I quickly forget about her and dive into the action. Wasn't this why I was in prison anyway? Not being able to follow rules? Assault? Ah, whatever... Live the moment! Thoughts fill my head as I hit the person closest to me, my eyes becoming significantly brighter in the excitement
    607 likes this.
  8. Thanks for the map! I guess you wouldn't want to be put into cell block X...
    "Oh, great..."
    "I have a feeling we should try to stay out of this, Foxy..."
    AliceF3 likes this.
  9. "I'd rather not get hurt again, plus I am still 'shocked' from that event shall we say" *Gives out a robot laugh chuckle*
    607 likes this.
  10. Waiting for Prince to tell me who I punched, since he controls them
    Just letting you know that I have seen these, but I don't exactly want to make Jax drag Sinne or Foxy into the fight haha
    607 likes this.
  11. I'm continuing//

I re-emerge from the excitement, with a decently large cut on my cheek. My face is grim as I mumble "I'm going to my cell" The uncomfortable memories of getting arrested have persuaded me to stop, and rest in my cell...
  12. I run back to where my books were, throw some heavy books with horrible plots at the guards, and then duck for cover into my book pile. "No-one will find me here," I think to myself
    607 likes this.
  13. Character Name: Bob
    Character Gender: Male
    Character Appearance (Description or picture will work)
    Crime (Use this for help. Don't over do it...): I ate the cookie from the cookie jar
    Edit: Or is it already too late?
  14. My point is it needs to be a true crime. How about...
    "Tried to steal 'Chips Ahoy!' cookie recipe, got caught while trying to sell it over Ebay"
  15. Nu. That is a good enough crime already. Parents say not to eat from the cookie jar or else I'll get in BIG trouble. And I did. So now I'm a criminal >=D
  16. I stare at the blood at his cheek. The sight made my body quiver and made me stand up. My eyes start to glow a brighter orange and my eye patch falls over my right eye. I contort my smile to a very demonic smile. I speak deeply,
    "You violated a rule matey do you know what scallywags that break rules do?!"
    *Starts clanking hook against your cell bars*
    [The sight starts making you hallucinate]

17. Wow, that's scary :o
    clan23 likes this.
  18. I know that is deep for me too but there got to be some action .-. Join in, you just saw this happen. :p I will be adding more information of my behavior of my character. I haven't shown it fully yet. Hasn't come time
    607 likes this.
  19. I follow Foxy, worried that he might get a sudden temper change again, and find him looking at Jax. "Um, Foxy? What are you doing? He's obviously hurt."
  20. *I turn quickly and my eye patch pops up with a change of attitude and turns towards Sinnie* "Ayyee way accessing the damage on his skin" "He joined the fight... I don't understand why" *Turns again to Jax and attitude changes again to evil*
    [You felt this evil presents]
    607 likes this.