[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Sorry for double posting but it is now finished. AliceF3 please help me if I have any problems with my thread :)
    Also join to continue prison roleplay here.
    You will have to create a application form again sorry :/

The difference is more guards and more risks.
  2. So since my character "escaped" the prison, did I win? :p Are we all going to move to clan23's thread, now? I may bring Alaric back, but for now he's in the hospital and will be for a while.
  3. You technically did escape but only because I gouged your hand but anyways, My thread is open for you to Join.
  4. Ok then...

I exit my cell and roam around, until I come across the courtyard. I enter the courtyard.
  5. You see me board a transport to red garden penitentiary.
    ( I wont be here much anymore, the link to the new thread is on the bottom of page 23)
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  6. Why are people leaving this thread? Not a good way to play... Whatever.
    I see the fellow who gave me the key board a transport of some type. I rush to see him, my mind full of questions, but the vehicle speeds away. "Damn," I exclaim, and walk off to the side looking for an answer as to where he is going.
  7. Clan23's thread got closed...
  8. Because the alert system doesn't give me an alert every time someone makes a new post, I must have to kill myself off. Plus inactivity is quite apparent on my end, and maybe even the thread's end as well :confused:
    Due to sitting in the cafeteria for so long, with the non-stop amount of eating I've done here, I notice a swelling in my heart then nothing. Doctors have diagnosed the death due to excessively eating in one sitting, somehow...
  9. The transport returns and I climb off.
  10. We screwed up quite quick this time, I don't think this is going to get going again. It was fun, though! Before doing something like this again, we should evaluate what went wrong here and what could be improved.