[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Stuff's happening while I'm not here. ;-;
    I shake off the momentary hallucination that came over me and am unfazed. I run into the gym, grab a dumbbell axle(These exist in the gym, right?), and whack Foxy upside his robotic head. I pull Sinne behind me. Through gritted teeth, I say, "Leave her alone." I brandish the axle. "I tried to be nice, but you just ignored me. I guess it's time to show you my serious side. Oh! One more thing. Don't try any more of your tricks. I was surprised the first time, but they won't work, again."
  2. "Hi," I say, "foxy was gonna turn her into a robot." I leave the gym and head back to my cell to scrape metal shavings off the bars.
  3. "You think you can win, but you will not expect it" I was showing signs of decay.
    I lunged at the man who had Sinne. I was dazed and blind of rage. No attention of stopping. I threw out my hook and hooked his hand. Blood oozes over the wood floor. "Feeling Lucky? I warned you" I open my jaw showing all my teeth.
  4. I hear it and rush back. I immediately charge him and throw him into the wall leaving a dent where we hit. I then return to scraping metal shavings.
  5. I ram the pole into your mouth as hard as I can with my right hand. I figured that you hooked my left hand since it is the closest to your hook. I then reach behind your neck and pull out a bundle of wires. You lose your sight. I then kick you in the chest as hard as I can. Your hook rips a long deep cut down my hand. I grab Sinne with my good hand and run for the exit.
  6. I can take care of myself. :)
  7. I knew I had lost, my systems were failing on me. With the blunt jab of your pole it knocks my face cover. I stumble from the kick and keep standing.

The blood drips from my hook. My power levels started to reach critical and I fall to the ground. My eyes searched around madly but not able to see it was pointless. You hear a faint voice, "I'll be back, Foxy always does."
  8. Double posting?
  9. Wow, stuff went down while I was gone. =P Notifications why you no work?!

I grab my shiv and stick it in Foxy's head repeatedly. Then I go collect some metal shavings in hope of upgrading my shiv.

"RIP Foxy?" I think in my mind.
  10. You can not jump from cell block to gymnasium in a blink. It isn't fair for role play. You actually have to act out your part of doing actions that are humanly possible. Nuclearbobomb and I are "special" but that doesn't mean we are cunning in that fact. We both still need to act our parts of actions.

Just a suggestion for RyugaXI: Say you hear commotion in the west side hallways and started to investigate. You see Sinne and Alaric running down the hallway with blood following behind them. You open the door to the gymnasium where you see Foxy laying face forward. You decided to finish him was to kick him in the head. You leave shortly afterwards to help Alaric's severe laceration to his hand.

But be warned, robots can take a beating since we aren't made of flesh. Moreover, a shiv against a metal cranium doesn't work :p

I have noted that I will be back.
    607 likes this.
  11. A loud grinding noise comes from my cell.
  12. I have no idea what's going on... Let's just pretend I'm collecting metal shavings. =P
  13. Oh wow, you two really let that escalate while I was asleep :P
    After the mess of things happening, I don't really know what´s going on anymore. "F... Foxy..."
    With a sigh, I fall to the ground. Or however you say that in English
  14. "Um. Pardon me if I seem a bit rude, right now, but can we keep moving because I’m bleeding all over the place and this hand isn’t getting any better‚" I say through gritted teeth.
  15. Agggh. Nothing's working for me, tonight. I just accidentally deleted the post altogether.
  16. Sinne fainted, okay, help yourself :P
  17. Oh. Okay then.
    Using my good hand, I drag you to your cell. I then stumble to the hallway in between the armoury and security(since there's no medical area) and collapse there.
    607 likes this.
  18. I think it's time for moody bum Jax to leave his cell))

I hear a strange thumping noise and my curiosity is finally too much to take. I step out of my cell and walk into the hallway to see Aleric on the floor, "Hey!" I shout, running towards him, "Are you okay?" I ask, bending down and shaking him
    607 likes this.
  19. I'm all the way by security and the armory. You wouldn't find me just by walking out in the hallway. I also don't think you'd hear the banging from across the prison.
  20. After a hour laying down my systems reset, I still couldn't see anything. I finally got to my feet. I walked a full court around the gym to find my parts and pieces stumbling all the way. "Need to find that charging station." I finally find it plug myself in. The jolt of energy lights up my body. I kept looking for my mask and I finally get it back on. I was still charging and trying to figure out which wire went loose. It took me a straight 2 hours to find which wire was bad. I got my sight again. My eyes and mouth lit up a eerie red.

"Foxy is back, wasn't too hard to fix myself." "He will pay, but...." I look to the corner towards the exoskeleton. "I need to find someone to be my first mate. That is the only way to find love." I see the blood trails leading out to the hallway. "I guess I left my mark on him. I hope he gets what he deserves knocking my face off." I laugh mechanically unhook myself from my charging station and start clanking towards Cell Block A. My hook was still bloody but I don't notice.