[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Shhh
    I'm trying to cheer my Jax up
  2. :p Okay well, Foxy is shortly coming your way.
  3. No please
  4. I was making my character head that way .-.
  5. I thought Foxy was down and out for the moment.
  6. Why don't you say that he decided to wander the halls and found me lying on the floor?
  7. Fine

I deicide to walk around to find Sinne and Aleric, it might be good idea to say sorry.... After wandering for a while, I find Aleric, but not as how I expected, "Aleric?" I say, running towards his body, "Are you okay?" I ask, shaking him by the arm
  8. So, um, the time is a bit odd here... but apparently hours have passed, according to Foxy?
    I'm not sure on what to do here :P I think Sinne will wait a bit before getting conscious again, except if somebody wakes her up.
  9. Ahh creating fan fiction wonderful >.> I will not add any of those pictures of fan art of that. But if you must hear it again it took me around 3 hours to get to that point so it has a delay.
    Yeah I might of messed up someone's role-play. Continue though I'll refer to my quote when things do progress.
  10. More grinding comes from my cell as well as some smoke.
  11. I am unresponsive. You hear my breath getting uneven. You notice that I'm even more pale than usual. It sets in that I'm dying from blood loss.

We need Princebee to come on because a guard should have gotten involved by now.
  12. I'll message him
    607 likes this.
  13. Ok, so I didn't notice that stuff happened... Sorry :p

Anyways...

Guards run towards your location. "Everyone on the ground!" Guards haul Alaric to a transport truck, heading towards a hospital. They grab Foxy and shove him into solitary.
  14. No offence but since I am most active in forums, I would like to give this role play some spice. Plus you didn't answer me so I have a new thread ready to go.
  15. The grinding from my cell stops and a light is seen.
  16. Stuff nearly always happens, so you should check in more often.
  17. I eye him suspiciously. "Thanks... Whats your name?" I ask as I open my cell.
  18. "I have no real name..., my creators called me the disintigrator" I say. I then return to my cell and a light is seen inside as well as electrical zaps.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  19. Sure, whatever works. I'm probably not able to get on as much, so whatever works best for this thread.