[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I chuckle. Getting serious again: "I wonder what Foxy will do when he wakes up." "Or should I say 'when it wakes up'?"
  2. I shrug, "I don't know, he seems to have many different personalties." I shake my head slightly "Even for a robot, it's a bit weird"
    607 likes this.
  3. *I awake with a judder look around with ears down*

I find myself still in the mess hall on my charging station. I didn't want to talk or have the ability to from the stun guns electricity. I knew that I just needed to wait more before my systems will all reset. I also found that I wasn't going to be moving until I have full power again. So I Listen around and I over-hear Jax and Sinnie. (I still don't know who is Sinnie) I still couldn't move or talk so I listened from afar.
  4. I glance over at Foxy, slightly unnerved by his presence. I tap Sinne "Hey, look who's back"
  5. "Do you think he's awakening?"
    "Hey, I wonder how long his battery life is... I can imagine it being a pain to keep needing to charge. Although he probably doesn't have to eat like we do."
  6. "I don't know" I mutter, "I just hope he doesn't freak out again. Although I guess he can't help it"
  7. Finally finishes charging and he unplugs himself. Get gets up finally and with slight buzzing from his voice box he speaks. "Ack I am stiff..." *looks over towards Jax & Sinnie* "Just regular maintenance, keeping my battery charged, I usually don't need need it but the sudden jolt drained it." "Your right," As he finally moves towards them, "I never had too much respect, I was degrading in a family pizzeria and I still am in here" [I have tattered skin]
    "I have sudden burst of anger because they tried to tame me as of my self-conscious." "I wanted to speak out but..." *Starts speaking in pirate* "They be wanting 'Foxy the Pirate' and man pirate cove" *Sits down and looks down covering his eyes*
    *Returns to normal talking voice*
    "That is the only way to get out my emotions with sudden outburst"
  8. "Aw... I hope you feel okay now." I realise that it's been long since I've felt emotional with a non-human.

9. *Speaks in pirate* "I be sure that for what I done, I will be facing my life here unless those shocker sticks get to it first."
    *mutters under low voice* "The Kid wasn't my target."
  10. *shivers lightly*
  11. *looks confused* "What is wrong? I didn't scare you did I?"
  12. As you're walking away, I call after you, "Will do, good sir."
  13. Hearing the commotion, I decide to walk over and check stuff out. I first walk over to the robot in his charging station and look him over a little bit. I then glance over and see two people looking at the fox. I recognize them as the girl who I bumped into, earlier, and the man who seemed a bit irritated at me for it. I walk over. The man looks up at me somewhat suspiciously, but I ignore him. I walk over to the girl and say, "Um.. Hi. I'm sorry about earlier. I was hungry.". I leave it at that as if that explains everything. "Anyway, my name is Alaric.
  14. "Oh, it changed things up a bit, I didn't mind it at all" :p
    "Ah. Three new names already, got to remember them all" ;)
    "I'm Sinne, it's nice to meet you in a less rough way."
  15. I nod at Alaric, mostly as a greeting, but also as a simple way to explain that I don't hold a grudge anymore... I glare at Foxy, my eyes full of suspicion. I decide to keep my distance from the robot, as it's unpredictable nature can be dangerous... I decide to stay quiet, and leave the talking to Sinne.
    607 likes this.
  16. Note: When it feels as if the RP has stalled, I will throw an event in to shake things up a bit. (Get ready :p)
  17. You'll still be playing, right?
  18. I thought it felt like a RP already .-.
  19. It is an rp, but if it stops something will happen to make it start again
  20. Yep :p