[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. "I don't break rules" I groan, holding my hand to my head, "You're the rule breaker..." I growl, falling into a nearby wall. I try to get up and lash out at Foxy, but dizziness over comes me and I decide to give up, sitting on the floor instead. My vision turns black as I hear a female voice and distant shouting

Edit: My poor Jax :c
    clan23 and 607 like this.
  2. When I see blood, I think of you being out of order. By which you need to turn into something like me. Whole story how I became a animatronic. I was stuffed in one, but I don't know that. I lost every memory before I was stuffed.
    *Still grinning* "You see, nothing personal matey but it looks like your beat up from your fight. Let me fix that for you!" *Swings wildly with hook*
    You have any of the three options in this matter, talk it out, disable me, or wait for me to calm down.
  3. "Watch... watch out please, he's passing out..." I say carefully.
  4. While in the fight, I notice that Sinne, Jax, and Foxy have moved to the cells. It appears that Foxy is acting menacingly towards Jax. I decide to prioritize human lives over my escape. I run towards them.
    Uh... is everything alright here? I look at Sinne.
    607 likes this.
  5. I shuffle away slightly, just out of reach of Foxy's wild swings, "Leave me alone" I mumble, "I don't need fixing"
    607 likes this.
  6. Are you saying this aloud or are you thinking that? (the coloured part)
  7. Aloud. (Forgot the quotes :confused:)
    607 likes this.
  8. "Uh... not too sure..." "Jax definitely doesn't look alright, and I'm not completely sure what's the matter with Foxy..."
  9. I realize that Foxy is attacking Jax.
    "Uh..."
  10. *Looks strongly at him* Screams loudly almost earnpercising. "I SEE BLOOD I NEED TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR ENDOSKELETON!!"
    I see you all as animatronics. When someone bleeds I think your squrting oil. To investigate as I said, I will litterly skin you alive*
  11. "I think he needs to be stopped, but I'm not sure if it's of any use talking to him now." "Hey you, go fetch a guard, I'll keep an eye on Foxy."

"Foxy, I think you need to get out of there and calm down. I don't want them to have to shoot you again."
  12. Hearing what Sinne said, I decide not to. Instead, I punch Foxy as hard as I can.
  13. *Stops what he was doing and turns around towards you*
    "You made the biggest mistake of your life..."

*I literally jump on you and pin you on the ground*
    [The smell of rotten flesh stings you when I am atop you]
    *I press my hook against your throat*

"You never try to stab someone behind their backs, if so..."
    With his hook, he scratches his name in your shoulder.
    "Let that be a reminder not to do that, this hook is very sharp and can go easily through your skin"

*He gets off you and returns to Jax feeling hurt and with a change of attitude since your bleeding stopped*
    "Ahhh you fixed yourself! I didn't need to do anything! What did I do..."
  14. I continue like nothing ever happened and I stroll to my cell since no one is talking.
  15. I crawl out from under the pile of books and decide that I need to expend some energy. I quickly drop off my books at my cell and walk over to the track to do a few laps.
    607 likes this.
  16. Okay, this seems interesting. I'm gonna join in on the fun.

Name: Kaka De Rossi ( MC username is RyugaXI )

Gender: Male ( I look like Tyler Joseph, the lead singer of 21 Pilots )
    Cell: Cell A 55
    Crime: Assassinating the CEO of Comcast.

I wake up in my cell, and I demand that I have an accoustic guitar.
  17. I refrain from cursing at Foxy, "Yeah... I'm fine" I sigh, "I just need to sleep..." I say, avoiding making eye contact with anyone.
    607 likes this.
  18. I must warn you that the host is afk most times.... It will take a while for her to respond. Plus, you don't choose your cell so :p What just happened now is that the active prisoners had a choice of fighting or staying out of it. It seems we are starting to move away to our cells and sleep.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  19. Oh, I see. Can I just join then? =P Also, I really want Cell A 55 for, um.... reasons...
  20. *Stops and looks back*
    "Harhar I need rest too, it has been an eventful first day for all of us"
    *Starts thinking to himself and starts walking again to his designated cell*