[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I shrug and sigh, "Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was just a random robot gone wrong"

I feel like you're giving yourself a very unfair advantage. Just my opinion

2. It's all part of the plan... >:) Also, can someone take me to the medical ward already? =P
  3. ((No :p the guards have all left either with Foxy or to go to... another room))

A scream is heard. The lights dim, then turn off. The cell doors open. Backup lights turn on. (Note: All other doors are locked shut, but the cell doors are open)
  4. Um... I walk to the medical ward to get myself patched up? I bring nothing with me.
  5. Bryce Widener
    Male
    Same as my minecraft skin but with a 6 pack!
    Stole a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.
  6. The sudden flickering of the lights wakes me. I walk over to Sinne and Jax. "Hey, guys. What happened? Why are the lights on backup power?" I think to myself that the cameras probably aren't working and that the doors are locked tight because of this. I glance around and notice that Foxy is missing. "Where'd Sparky go?"
  7. I shrug, "Don't know" I say simply, "I haven't seen him since lock down" I awkwardly shuffle over to Sinne, lingering around her, "We should go look for someone" I decide, feeling slightly uncomfortable in the darkened cells
    607 likes this.
  8. "Yeah, uh, sure." I try to not show how uncomfortable I feel. I walk towards the nearest door, checking if it's open. Nope, doesn't seem like it.
  9. I wish I could stop half typing posts

I scowl and storm over to the door, "Stupid thing" I snap, giving the door several firm kicks. I sigh and stretch, "Feels good to let off some steam. But in other news, that door isn't opening any time soon"
  10. Why isn't the current players being updated?
    After a bit of a silence, "I wonder if we'll get any useful directions or if they'll just leave us to do whatever.."
  11. I shrug again, "Depends if they get the power back on or not"
    607 likes this.
  12. Well, I proceed to engage the other inmates that are having a conversation. I introduce myself, saying "Hi, I'm Kaka De Rossi, but you can just call me Rossi. What are your names?"
  13. I scowl slightly and face the man, "I'm Jacks-" I pause and rethink, "Jax. I'm Jax. It's nice to meet you I guess" I shrug and wander back to my cell
    607 likes this.
  14. "Uh, Sinne. Any idea on what just happened?"
  15. "Oh, hi. You're that guy I saw earlier on the track. I'm Alaric."
  16. Hi, Alaric.
    I have no idea what's happening. Who's Foxy, or whoever he / she / it is?
  17. I pound on the doors of solitary confinement. I screech in horror because In programing, I need to be with people. I scratch the door with my hook and everyone can hear it in Cell block A. I screech again and it echos throughout the prison.

Warning very loud!
  18. "Da heck?! What the heck is that sound?!"
  19. I flinch slightly and wander back over to Sinne, trying and failing to hide how uncomfortable I am. I glance at Rossi, but talk to Sinne, "Did you hear that?" I ask