[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I thought that ment the cell block not solidary confinement. Next time please note that.
    I look around as the doors swing open. I peek outside the soild steel doors with a evil glare. I hear the broadcast and started clanking along to the gymnasium. I proceed to find Jax and Sinnie. They seem to be the only people that don't flinch away. (If you must note you can hear me coming)
  2. I hear Foxy approach as we step into the Gym. I try to seem comfortable around him, but the metal noises that surround him make me shudder. I smile slightly, "Where have you been?" I question
    607 likes this.
  3. "I been strucked apon when I was just sitting in the cell block minding my business. " I hold temper. "More than likely tonkill me off in a box more than likely." I look off and don't say anything more.
  4. I see that the topic troubles him, so I drop it, "It's good to have you back anyway"
    607 likes this.
  5. To Foxy: "do you know what's happening? Do you think this has to do with the fight earlier?"
    AliceF3 likes this.
  6. I look confused. "I am not sure what your talking about."

Note: Foxy doesnt remember when he goes rouge
  7. Character Name: Matt
    Character Gender: Male
    Character Appearance: Medium-long, brown, curly hair. Hazel eyes (the green-blue type). 5'5", caucasian.
    Crime: Vampirism (Hope this isn't over-doing it ;))
    Color Usage: In-Character | Out-of-Character

Yes I'm aware the character can be "not me", although I'd rather give a little evil to myself. No, this does not mean I'm a vampire nor a person who indulges in vampirism
  8. When I think I am weird one:confused:
    607 likes this.
  9. You call that weird? HA, I'm barely scratching the surface of what I can do and think up =)
  10. To robots to vampires... Interesting to say none of the less.
  11. "Oh. Okay." *silence* "Well, this is the gymnasium, right?"
  12. I see a giant metal fox walk into the gymnasium. I walk up to him and say "'Ello, mate, howya doing? My name is Rossi, yers?"
  13. My charater is a boy, and I'm a girl so :p It's whatever floats your boat really. I usually do rp with OCs, but a lot of people do use themselves

I turn to Sinne, "I think so" I mumble, walking towards the center of the gym

We should wait for Prince to tell us what the deal is
    607 likes this.
  14. I look at him strongly I finally say," They be another pirate??" I start laughing roboticly. "You know I don't have to be a pirate all the time right?" "I can turn it on, and be captain of pirates cove!" "Your new...new guys make me cringe"I pause for the longest time."Foxy the pirate was what I was known for. Foxy for short."

I follow behind you hoping getting a explanation.
  15. I give Foxy a worried look as his voice turns harsh while talking to Rossi, but I ignore it as he returns to normal shortly afterwards. I decide to explain the situation to him, but I'm not really sure what to say as nobody knows whats going on
  16. "Ah, I see." I say. "Well, hello." I then continue to do my quadratic equations in my head.
  17. I wake up in my cell, curious about my surroundings I take a quick surveillance of the small room and then I turn to the bars. Outside I view the area of what appears to be many open cell blocks, to my surprise I can open my door as well and I exit into the large open room. With a grin I say to myself, "This should be fun..."
  18. The announcement wakes me from my nap and as I make my way to the gymnasium I wonder to myself, why would they shoot us if were not in the gym?
  19. (Just saying, the lockdown is in effect pretty soon, you should go to the gym)
  20. I see everyone run in one direction, so I follow closely behind without knowing what's happening.
    I joined after the gymnasium announcement =P
    607 likes this.