[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I hesitate, but I decide that now probably isn't the time to talk about it.... "No, it's fine" I reassure him, "Don't worry about it"
  2. I give Jax a peculiar look and started roaming the gymnasium. There was no straight line, more or less looking like I was drunk.
  3. I watch Foxy stagger across the gym, but I decide to not question him about it
  4. "Jax, he was a robot, right?" I say confused.
  5. I shrug, "Who?" I sigh "I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Everyone seems to be robots here anyway"
  6. A guard appears at the front. "Everyone stand against the wall. We need to make sure all prisoners are accounted for."
  7. I roll my eyes and simply adjust my position slightly, already leaned against the wall
  8. I do the same, trying to not stand all too uncomfortable.
  9. I spectate as everyone else goes towards one wall, allowing them to choose. Then slowly dragging my body towards that wall already hating the fact that I know I have to be near them. Constantly running through my mind of the thoughts of everyone's blood pumping fast through their bodies in distraught of what's currently happening.
  10. I calmly walk to the wall and take my position. "why does this feel like a firing sqad lineup..."
    607 likes this.
  11. I was agitated at first but headed to the wall
    My eyes darken again and ears droop. Constant thoughts of death were appearing. You see this Jax but you were thrown off as well as anyone who met me.
    Your getting closer why I act this way. I was a experiment, basically was a trash experiment set to die. Litterly wasn't repaired during my service at the pizzeria. I have a advanced ai ment for engaging conversations. Someone made me go rouge and made me kill a innocent child. But you don't know that, that is the back story
  12. I move to stand next to Sinne against the wall. "Here!" I state loudly.
    (I have a question. Could I make a second character for me to role play as, too, or wold I have to kill off Alaric in order to do that?)
  13. I stand against the wall, continuing to do my algebraic problems.
  14. A guard walks along the row, looking at each prisoner and comparing them to a list. "Everyone can go. Mandatory lockup will occur tomorrow for one hour, so keep that in mind. Dismissed."
  15. I return to normal behavior as nothing happened. I start wondering the hallways of the prison not sure what to do. "Aye...Why be me when I can have a crew to be with" I spoke aloud.
  16. I wander around the prison to get familiar with the layout, then I return to my cell.
  17. I quickly stumble back to my cell to escape the rest and keep myself hidden away for the time being, I call it preparation for the lockup tomorrow to ease the mind of staying in here for however long I do...
  18. I kept on wandering around until I return to my cell, I felt an eerie presents in a cell that was taken. My eyes illuminated the area where I searched and spotted you. I look at him with curiosity. I start off,"Your a little shy mate aren't you? I can tell since you aren't interacting with anyone. My apologies if my light scared you. But you're new and I would like to hear your name."
  19. @princebee You didn't answer my question.

I walk up to the guard and ask what the reason for the gathering was?
  20. "Yeah. Why did we have to come here?"