[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Thanks!

I linger around Sinne, thinking of her as my only decent friend. Apart from Foxy, of course... I'm also curious about the roll call, but I'm assuming it's because of the power cut.... Someone could have easily escaped in the darkness
    607 likes this.
  2. "I knew he *points at Alaric* would want to know more about this..." :p "Seems to be the curious type of guy."
  3. I shrug, "He always has his nose stuck in a book" I sigh "Prison activity is one of the few things books can't tell you about"
  4. "Prison activity?", not understanding what he's getting at.

5. I finally find them, "He'd be talking about behaviors others including good old' Foxy." I look at Sinne while walking over. "Books are escape from a true reality. I've been stuck here too long, I want out of this body!.... I hope for peace a quiet because I don't get those things often. Children screaming everyday on the job. I had to do something. " He looked away embarrassed, "I think we should move away from that topic.
  6. I just realized I'm isolating my character completely from the rest of the characters. And you know what? I like that. So, I'm going to define my character even further by giving him personality traits. Here you go:
    Name: Danielle De Rossi
    Height and weight: 1.95 m, 50 kg.
    Traits: Genius, Musical Genius, Loner, Depressed, Hyperactive

Also, this will be my out-of-game text. This will be my in-game text. This will also be my in-game text.

I decide to go to the track and run a few laps. Just so I can get my six-pack. =P
  7. Oh wow, you're underweight :P
  8. I agree lol
  9. I continue to linger in my cell, bored.
  10. "You do know I'm standing right here, yes?" I glance at him and raise an eyebrow. "As for my prison activity, I will act as I always do. I refuse to let prison change me. I will continue to be curious, obnoxious, handsome, intelligent, and humble besides.". I smile mischieviously, but then my expression darkens. "And for others, I've seen the worst of humanity. You forget that I've seen what the future holds. It isn't pretty."
  11. Overhearing what you said I head over and ask "what's so bad about the future?"
  12. As I return from the showers (I showered after I ran around the track) I see a guy (or girl? I dunno) in his cell. I say "Hi" to him.
  13. Noel "Venom" Malkomi
    Male
    Has short black hair to his shoulders, normally rather messy despite his neat character and desire for symmetry. Wears dark clothing, normally leather and consists of a collar to hide his nose and mouth. Loves leather, straps, belts, buckles, and zippers. Rather tall, meeting height of 7'6''. Despite being slender he has muscle and history of labor and weightlifting.

Laced letter to Govt. Official with anthrax. Started outbreak in violent fights in public and private property

Had to join. Prince, you make the best forum games!
    (Has Gallia died down, or is it just my notifications acting up?)

My cousin helped me make this. {^_^;}
    [Out of Game Talk] [In-game Talk]
  14. Y u no Accept yet?
  15. I might create one myself to keep the information flowing. Same setting but more events and changes of map.

(Sorry speaking in charater but just showing my mind and this meaaage is on my phone)
  16. "You don't want to know."
  17. Who are you talking to?

Gallia basically died when Alice left :P

I don't think starting a new thread would be too good of an idea. You might want to talk to prince, perhaps you can help him host this. I'll pm him.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  18. I scowl at him, "The future isn't pretty?" I mock, "It was never looking pretty for me anyway. Look where I am now, stuck in prison with a crazed robot and death hanging over my shoulder" I snap "Don't think you're the only one who's been through a few bumps in the road, because you're not" I hold my head and storm away, "Just, forget it."
    607 likes this.
  19. RIP Gallia memories <3
    herocrafter2912 likes this.