[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. ~.~ I actually am human, I just have a thirst for human blood. No sparkling skin, immortal life, or sun harming done to me lol
  2. The less you know the better, but there was a power outage. We needed to make sure that all prisoners were accounted for.
    You can, as long as you make each character look different. (Eg using 2 different fonts, or 2 different colours)
  3. "Ah, okay, thanks..." I wonder if the book guy will be content with this.
  4. Please note when your talking because I don't know if you're actually talking or thinking in your mind. Use this "example" plus act in character. I am sure you were acting out of character there.... I'll wait for you to edit your post before I respond. I'll edit mine to make sure I was correct.
    EDIT:
    607 likes this.
  5. Were you talking to me or no... Plus I edited please help me out here...
  6. I did quote you when explaining what I was, lol
  7. AFter starring at him for last 15 minutes. I decided to move away to see Jax and sinne.
    607 likes this.
  8. Why do you keep saying "sinnie"? :p It's "Sinne".
  9. :p It happens
    607 likes this.
  10. "That may be enough of an answer for Sinne, but it isn't enough for me. Please, tell me what went wrong. I'm curious why a prison of this caliber has a random power outage."

As for the second part of the message, I don't know how to change thew color of my post.
    607 likes this.
  11. Name:Jason "TNT" Miles
    Appearance: large, muscular guy that likes explosives. He has a custom ammo belt full of explosives. Green eyes with a murderous look and a scar from a burn from an explosion on his left forearm
    Crime: Blowing a hole into the wall of a fireworks shop and stole 50,000$ worth of explosives.
  12. Yes it's a little slow please be patient
  13. I've been waiting forever
  14. Haven't been on for a while. Missed anything??
    I feel a bit out of the loop haha
    607 likes this.
  15. You missed the mandatory roll call...
  16. I go back to my cell.
    Now, remember how I found a stick, a sharp piece of rock, and a bit of duct tape in my previous messages? Well, I combine them together to make a shiv. However, no one catches me and I hide the shiv underneath my bed.
  17. We can do whatever we want, new friendships have been forged, etc.
  18. We pretty much just ended the rollcall to the gymnasium and people are doing their own things. Sinne and Alaric are talking to a guard about why their was a rollcall and why the power failed.