[Forum Game] The First Loser | S2:G2

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Saved Sixx but ended up burning myself. It was fun to play, so thank you for hosting! :D Good luck to those who are still alive

I like the sound of Final 3 :p
    607 and Unoski like this.
  2. Nooo, Dufne! :c Sorry!
    Our team isn't intact anymore. :( But it stayed so much longer than any other coloured team, even if the coloured teams didn't actually exist! ;)
    Rhyblet likes this.
  3. Winner: Tyron87 (4 votes)
    Safe: Carbonyx, Jay2a, EnderMagic1, Tyron87, Lomax70, NathanRP, Acemox2k
    Loser: Themoglover (4 votes)
    Unsafe: NetherSpecter, LoveAllTrustNone, AncientTower, nuclearbobomb, Vortixin, 607, Shadow_Dcord

Rhyblet broke the tie between Tyron87 and Themoglover.

This definitely is an interesting game. I can not wait to see who wins.
    Tyron87, 607 and Rhyblet like this.
  4. I feel like I am going to get eliminated. And I don't feel like doing my best to change that.
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  5. Winner: 607 (4 votes)
    Safe: AncientTower, nuclearbobomb, Jay2a, Vortixin, 607, NathanRP
    Loser: Shadow_Dcord (2 votes)
    Unsafe: NetherSpecter, Carbonyx, LoveAllTrustNone, EnderMagic1, Tyron87, Lomax70, Acemox2k

If I were Acemox2k, I'd honestly be scared out of my mind right now. :p

Anyway, not much has happened other than Shadow's elimination and 607's wrong prediction.
  6. What you mean not much happened, I of all people got eliminated. I literally said no one vote for me! Who went against my wishes and got me out when I needed easy cash?
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  7. That's how you get votes. You have attention drawn to you so people vote for you. You can't just ask to not be voted for.
  8. Oh I know that, it's not like I expected people to actually not vote for me.
    607 likes this.
  9. Winner: Tyron87 (5 votes)
    Safe: Carbonyx, Jay2a, Tyron87, Lomax70, NathanRP, Acemox2k
    Loser: EnderMagic1 (3 votes)
    Unsafe: NetherSpecter, LoveAllTrustNone, AncientTower, nuclearbobomb, Vortixin, 607

I really am enjoying how this game is playing out so far. I am rooting for you.
    607 likes this.
  10. I agree! It's interesting, and (perhaps because of the colours at the start of the game), this is the first time I've done good team play, which does in fact seem to be possible and beneficial in this game!
    Dufne likes this.
  11. Winner: 607 (6 votes)
    Safe: AncientTower, Jay2a, Vortixin, 607, NathanRP
    Loser: nuclearbobomb (2 votes)
    Unsafe: NetherSpecter, Carbonyx, LoveAllTrustNone, Tyron87, Lomax70, Acemox2k
  12. Alright who voted for me??
  13. Going with Tyron87.
  14. Winner: Tyron87 (6 votes)
    Safe: Jay2a, Lomax70, NathanRP, Axemox2k
    Loser: Carbonyx (1 vote)
    Unsafe: NetherSpecter, LoveAllTrustNone, AncientTower, Vortixin, 607

With 8 players left after this round, I have decided to reduce the safety to strictly a row or a column. Tyron87 has been eliminated due to lack of voting, and he also won. So... yeah. A three-way tie occurred and NuclearBobomb blew Carbonyx to pieces by eliminating him. The message will be delayed.
    607 likes this.
  15. Okay. "The message will be delayed"?
  16. The voting form.
    607 likes this.
  17. Ah, of course.
  18. I havent been given the link to vote :(
  19. RIP
  20. Wait, seriously?
    *Checks PM*

Well then. I'll have you added back in promptly.
    TomvanWijnen and Tyron87 like this.