[Forum Game] The First Loser | S2:G2

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Nov 15, 2016.

1. I want to know who keeps voting for me.... the 2 games before no one every did
  2. I forgot to change the name. Sorry about that.

The loser gets one vote against them.
    607 likes this.
  3. So yeah, people might not have kept voting for you.

"against them", still not too clear, sorry. :p You mean so that it's in their disfavour?
  4. Yes.

If you got 0 votes, you now have 1.
  5. But say you have 4 votes and the person with the second highest amount of votes has 4 as well, then what?
  6. That means I should've thought of a better idea. How about they get +1 vote unless they are in a tie, then it is -1 vote towards them.
  7. I think you should stick to +1. It means it isn't always per say bad for the gifted person, but it's more clear and more interesting, in my opinion.
  8. Alright.
  9. Winner: Rhyblet (6 votes)
    Safe: Carbonyx, SkeleTin007, EnderMagic1, nuclearbobomb, NathanRP, Jay2a, Acemox2k
    Loser: BanditLM (3 votes)
    Unsafe: Tuqueque, Lomax70, Themoglover, ExExUnderscore, NetherSpecter, Tyron87, AncientTower, LtCaptainMe, LoveAllTrustNone, Rhyblet, Vortixin, Shadow_Dcord, 607

Krampus's 12 Rounds of Christmas
    Winner: NathanRP, EnderMagic1 (3 votes)
    Loser: 607, SkeleTin007, AncientTower (2 votes)

For the rest of the 12 rounds of Christmas, the losers will be included in the final vote of the 12 rounds of Christmas. Trust me, you do not want to be included. A new conversation with the participants has been started. Good luck!
    607 likes this.
  10. It bugs me Shadow_Dcord hasn't won yet. I'll vote for him.
    Hm... on second thought: I'll go for LtCaptainMe.
  11. I'd prefer if I was safer with no votes till I was able to win. Unlike most of you, I have barely any rupees to my name and it would be nice to have some to bid on auctions without losing everything and to at least be able to buy something of note.
    607 likes this.
  12. *Makes coffee* Ill be watching you guys :p
  13. Vote.
  14. I do, it's a matter of me remembering to do it.
  15. Winner: Rhyblet (5 votes)
    Safe: Carbonyx, SkeleTin007, EnderMagic1, nuclearbobomb, NathanRP, Jay2a, Acemox2k
    Loser: LtCaptainMe (5 votes)
    Unsafe: Tuqueque, Lomax70, Themoglover, ExExUnderscore, NetherSpecter, Tyron87, AncientTower, LoveAllTrustNone, Rhyblet, Vortixin, Shadow_Dcord, 607

Krampus's 12 Rounds of Christmas
    Winner: Themoglover (4 votes)
    Loser: Shadow_Dcord (3 votes)

The tie between Rhyblet and LtCaptainMe was broken with Rhyblet once again winning. How long will this continue?
    607 likes this.
  16. Hmm, well time to make myself disappear again.
  17. Uh-oh, I'm not too sure what to do now.
    Try to get somebody else to win and somebody else to be the first loser, or try to get myself to win?
  18. Heh, im still safe lol
  19. Sign me up when you want to....I'm game. Ill throw in something special, hmmm, maybe a Liberty Sword?
  20. It started November 25th... :p
    Carbonyx likes this.