[Forum Game] The First Loser | S2:G2

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Nov 15, 2016.

1. There will always be another game you can join to do that after this one
  2. The game seems to be at a standstill.

I will be fixing this soon.
    Carbonyx and NuclearBobomb like this.
  3. There are no words in the English language that could make this sound any more ominous
    607 and NuclearBobomb like this.
  4. Winner: Rhyblet (6 votes)
    Safe: Carbonyx, SkeleTin007, EnderMagic1, nuclearbobomb, NathanRP, Jay2a, Acemox2k, Rhyblet, LoveAllTrustNone
    Loser: ExExUnderscore (3 votes)
    Unsafe: Tuqueque, Lomax70, Themoglover, NetherSpecter, Tyron87, AncientTower, Vortixin, Shadow_Dcord, 607

A tie between ExExUnderscore and Vortixin was settled by LtCaptainMe.

With the 12 rounds of Christmas, I did not foresee a problem so great it mows down competitors (I applaud the advantage takers), so I had to reluctantly take the gifts and convert them to the generic ones (including the penalty votes).
    These contestants WILL be included in the 12th round of Christmas, should they not be eliminated. Out of fairness I will keep the 12th round of Christmas secret until the final vote has happened. Let's just say there will be both a sigh of relief and defeat. Best of luck.

Krampus's 5th Round of Christmas
    Winner: EnderMagic1 (5 votes)
    Loser: nuclearbobomb (2 votes)
    607 likes this.
  5. Winner: 607 (4 votes)
    Safe: Tyron87, Jay2a, Vortixin, Shadow_Dcord, 607, Acemox2k
    Loser: Tuqueque (4 votes)
    Unsafe: Lomax70, Themoglover, Carbonyx, NetherSpecter, SkeleTin007, AncientTower, EnderMagic1, nuclearbobomb, NathanRP, LoveAllTrustNone, Rhyblet

The tie between 607 and Tuqueque was settled by Random.org due to an unresponsive loser.
    The tie between Carbonyx and Tuqueque was settled by EnderMagic1

Krampus's 5th Round of Christmas
    Winner: Carbonyx (4 votes)
    Loser: Tuqueque (4 votes)
    607 likes this.
  6. Ouch.
    I was expecting to go out this round and I stayed in, but due to randomness. Hm...
    You haven't yet updated the picture in the OP, you should do so.
    And what does the red present in front of my name mean?
  7. It means you will be included in the final round of Christmas voting.
    607 likes this.
  8. If you guys don't mind, I will be cutting this Christmas twist short. Twists are a horrible idea in a game such as this.
    Themoglover, 607 and Carbonyx like this.
  9. It is. :p
  10. Winner: Carbonyx (4 votes)
    Safe: Lomax70, Themoglover, Carbonyx, EnderMagic1, Rhyblet, Acemox2k
    Loser: SkeleTin007 (3 votes)
    Unsafe: NetherSpecter, Tyron87, AncientTower, nuclearbobomb, NathanRP, LoveAllTrustNone, Jay2a, Vortixin, Shadow_Dcord, 607

A tie occurred between Rhyblet and SkeleTin007 which resulted in SkeleTin's elimination.

Christmas Twist
    Winner: EnderMagic1 (6 votes)
    Loser: Themoglover (4 votes)

I do have great news: This is the final round of the twist (yay!!). This round is especially important as it can result in two things:
    • Condense: Condenses the game in a 4x4 board (normal); Mixes the boxes up; Results in no eliminations or safe players (16 players will be left) out of fairness.
    • Double Elimination: This allows you to have the chance to eliminate a second player from the red gift receivers (Themoglover, Rhyblet, 607, Shadow_Dcord, AncientTower, nuclearbobomb)
    Whichever you chooses, it results in the twist being over.
    Themoglover likes this.
  11. Finally im safe thanks the votes... Christmas twist I dont wanna talk about..
  12. *tries to enter* *cries because I think its no longer open to sign up*
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  13. Lol we are halfway threw the game.
    607 and NuclearBobomb like this.
  14. Vote for me, if you dare.. ;)
    Unoski likes this.
  15. Well I tried to stay silent and float on through but it ended in my downfall haha XD so good game all and thanks Slab for an amazing game :)
    NuclearBobomb, Unoski and 607 like this.
  16. Ending the round now because I can. The First Loser Board has been reset and I would like to take a moment to remember our fallen losers:
    • Tuqueque
    • BanditLM
    • RunkerD
    • ExExUnderscore
    • SkeleTin007
    • Duflet
    • TomvanWijnen
    • LtCaptainMe
    • Quartzic
    Okay, moment over. Please welcome our new 4x4 board: the way the game should be.
    This order was compiled thanks to Random.org. Hopefully this shakes things up.
    The next round begins tomorrow. Feel free to strategize.

The vote to change up the board has reached majority with 9 votes, which explains the quick round. Nobody has been eliminated.
  17. Alrighty, then!
    Now we won't know how many people voted for me... well, we'll see how it goes this round! ;)
    Better decide ahead of time!
  18. Winner: 607 (4 votes)
    Safe: AncientTower, nuclearbobomb, Jay2a, Vortixin, 607, NathanRP
    Loser: Rhyblet (2 votes)
    Unsafe: NetherSpecter, Carbonyx, LoveAllTrustNone, EnderMagic1, Tyron87, Lomax70, Shadow_Dcord, Acemox2k, Themoglover

I have been thinking of a great ending. The current ending of The First Loser is very iffy, so please give me some feedback.

What if we play until the Final 3 as opposed to Final 2?
    • A total of 22 players would vote (maybe less).
      • Should a tie occur for first place, the player with the least amount of votes votes for the winner.
      • Should a tie occur for second place, the player with the most votes votes for the first loser.
  19. That could work