[Forum Game] The First Loser | S2:G2

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Nov 15, 2016.

1. What i noticed is that the convo im in says purple yet we im not purple...
    Unoski likes this.
  2. I didn't know the color police were in this game. :p

Now you done did it.
    607, Duflet and nuclearbobomb like this.
  3. Thanks, nuclear. >_>
    #TeamWhine
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  4. That's pure salt. Sorry for that :p

Aw, okay. And, no problem, but I was just a bit bummed out :p

Oh for crying out loud lol. I actually already felt sceptical about being in the center - that turned out to be completely correct. >.>
    607 likes this.
  5. The round will hopefully be over tonight. Sorry for the delay, finals are coming and are basically drop kicking me.
    Tyron87 and Duflet like this.
  6. Krampus is in town!
    To commemorate the 12 days of Christmas, Krampus has decided to show himself and give some "gifts" to some of the losers in the game. The voting for this will work similarly to normal voting.
    • The first loser will get Krampus's gift and the winner will be safe from the next round of gift giving.
    • The first gift voting takes place this round and the gift will be applied on the same round of the vote.
    • Players may not receive more than one gift.
    • The gift giving will end once 12 gifts are given out.
    • All gift debuffs will be removed once the 12th gift is given out.
    The gift you guys are currently voting for is...
    • The player's vote is not valid on odd numbered rounds
    Have fun voting. And now for the round results...
    Winner: SkeleTin007 (5 votes)
    Safe: Carbonyx, RunkerD, ExExUnderscore, NetherSpecter, Tyron87, SkeleTin007, EnderMagic1, Rhyblet, Acemox2k
    Loser: Quartzic (4 votes)
    Unsafe: Tuqueque, Lomax70, Themoglover, BanditLM, Duflet, AncientTower, LtCaptainMe, nuclearbobomb, NathanRP, LoveAllTrustNone, Jay2a, Vortixin, Shadow_Dcord, 607
    607 and EnderMagic1 like this.
  7. Still unsafe..
  8. Not going to publicise my strategy this time, but I'd like to ask a question: could you perhaps include a link to the thread in the pm's? It'd make things a bit more convenient. :)
  9. I'll put it in my signature tomorrow. ;)
    Tyron87 and 607 like this.
  10. That'll work, thanks!
  11. Winner: LtCaptainMe (6 votes)
    Safe: BanditLM, Tyron87, AncientTower, LtCaptainMe, EnderMagic1, Jay2a, 607
    Loser: Duflet (4 votes)
    Unsafe: Tuqueque, Lomax70, Themoglover, Carbonyx, RunkerD, ExExUnderscore, NetherSpecter, SkeleTin007, nuclearbobomb, NathanRP, LoveAllTrustNone, Rhyblet, Vortixin, ShadowDcord, Acemox2k

Krampus' 12 Rounds of Christmas
    Winner: SkeleTin007 (5 votes)
    Loser: Duflet (4 voes)

Round 3's motto is "Kick him while he's down"

Krampus was not a fan that you guys circumvented his gift giving like that. He has delivered a present you guys may be interested in utilizing. The first loser of this vote can not be safe from elimination for the remainder of the 12 Rounds of Christmas.
  12. This present stuff makes it even harder to properly strategise, but I don't mind, it's interesting and this game is chaotic anyway. :p
  13. Voted for Acemox2k as that'd get a lot of people in our team and other teams safe, but I hope he won't be the first loser...
  14. I sense a plot against me
  15. Winner: Acemox2k (5 votes)
    Safe: Carbonyx, SkeleTin007, EnderMagic1, Acemox2k, 607, Shadow_Dcord, Vortixin
    Loser: RunkerD (5 votes)
    Unsafe: Tuqueque, Lomax70, Themoglover, BanditLM, ExExUnderscore, NetherSpecter, Tyron87, AncientTower, LtCaptainMe, nuclearbobomb, NathanRP, LoveAllTrustNone, Jay2a, Rhyblet

Krampus's 12 Rounds of Christmas
    Winner: Acemox2k, ExExUnderscore, RunkerD (3 votes)
    Loser: Rhyblet, LoveAllTrustNone (2 votes)

This round ended in several ties. Duflet broke the tie between LtaptainMe and RunkerD. The 12 rounds of Christmas also has some ties; however, krampus is just as mean as he is giving. Multiple winners and losers.

Now, Krampus's next gift is certainly a nice prize for anybody who wants to spread panic. The loser of this vote gets a penalty vote every even # round.
    Duflet likes this.
  16. What's a 'penalty vote'?

Oh, and wait, now who won? LtCaptainMe or Acemox2k? The picture says the latter, the post says the first.
  17. #NoRegrets

18. it was duflet's idea, just sayin