[Forum Game] The First Loser | S2:G2

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Nov 15, 2016.

1. I think Team Green got really far... I feel like the losses of Dufne and me were pretty significant, though.
    But we were definitely the colour team that stayed fully intact the longest, I believe!
    Unoski likes this.
  2. Anyone going to try to bribe us?
    With these players, I'm rather bribable... :D
    Unoski likes this.
  3. Are we supposed to get some conversation soon or something
    Unoski likes this.
  4. Only the losers. You guys just wait.
  5. I knew that I was just testing you ;)
    Unoski likes this.
  6. Nobody has approached me yet... :rolleyes:
    Unoski likes this.
  7. The votes have come in.

Not-A-Loser
    NathanRP (12 votes)

The First Loser
    AncientTower (5 votes)

The Other Loser
    NetherSpecter (2 votes)

Sending rupees and Dragon Stones now. While you wait, here are some last words from our losers:
    • This was fun =)
    • Great game lol, thanks for hosting
    • next game I'm gone play again
    • let AncientTower win.
    • thanks for the game
    • uh, I'm hungry
    • Nope just congrats to the winner ;)
    • Listen... I'm not too good with words-I have trouble explaining things, guess I've always thought I'd come off as cheesy if I spoke my mind like this. But I've had enough of these secrets, I'm going to be 100 percent with you. I LOVE YOU. I'm sorry if you ever felt underappreciated, because I've been blinded by my shame. Please, take me into your arms, feel my loving embrace. Be with me forever and ever. Be my one and only.
    • Congratulations to all of you for making it this far!
    • Would a declaration of hate for stone slabs nullify my vote?
      • Yes, and it did. jk
    • Hi StoneSky/Unoski! Eventhough I was the first one to go out, I still quite enioyed my first game of The First Loser (which was me :p), and would like to play it again. Also, you've been a very good host, thanks for that. :) Sorry for voting so late now, but I hope to participate in another game of The First Loser. :) ~Tom
    • Good game to all. I hope these types of games keep going.
    And with that, my last The First Loser has finished. I hope to see others continue the game. Here are the main parts you should remember if you want to host one:

• Have an efficient way to track votes/voters (I used Google Forms)
    • Have an easy way to change the picture display (I used Google Drawing)
    • Rupees don't matter as much as you think. Try not to get the prizes greater than 500k (maybe a little over)
    • Keep the games small. 4x4 is the maximum you should have
    • Do not do what I did this game with Krampus. Horrible idea. I haven't tried teams, so I am wondering how that would turn out.
    • As tempting as it is, DON'T CHEAT
    • Don't give somebody a lower hand with the ending result small talk. For instance, don't point out somebody has yet to be safe all game.
    • And the obvious, have fun with it.
    Best of luck!
    Tyron87, 607, NathanRP and 7 others like this.
  8. So I was in 3rd? Not bad considering I literally said nothing throughout the entirety of the game. :p

Thanks for hosting and I was proud to be in the first and the final games of this series. :)
    TomvanWijnen and Unoski like this.
  9. Well I just want to say thanks to all who voted more me and kept me in game until the very end. I did not once until now respond or like any responses on this thread. The game was fun and silence I feel was key. To the person with the comment below. I just want to say you rock, thanks again everyone.
    • let AncientTower win.
    Unoski likes this.
  10. YES! Thanks to everyone who voted me, and most importantly to Ancient he teamed up with me for the last 3, 4 rounds he was the one who got me here if I hadnt teamed I might not have won. Then my thanks go to sky for hosting this and giving me this amount of rupees. Again thank you everyone! :)
    607, AncientTower and Unoski like this.
  11. Congratulations to the winners, it was pretty fun.
    Unoski likes this.
  12. Well I hope I join the next one that someone else hosts ;)
    NuclearBobomb and Unoski like this.
  13. Hm... I think I might actually want to host one of these, once!
    I really enjoy this game but I've played it from a player's perspective pretty often now, and it'd be interesting to see it from the organiser's perspective, too.
    Moreover, I find it fun both playing and organising forum games like this one!
  14. Quick tip for hosting: Whatever you do, get the results in in a timely manner. I forgot a few times and had a minor riot on my hands. :p
    607 and Unoski like this.
  15. Yeah, that's something I did consider. Especially with school and stuff...
    Well, we'll see. I think I'd like to have a clear schedule, updating on set days of the week, and if people don't vote in time, I'll go ahead anyway.
  16. Or just say that results can be delayed sometimes due to "circumstances"... :p
    Duckne likes this.
  17. I did that once or twice. ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.