[forum game] say three words.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Egeau, Oct 20, 2016.

1. to eat his
    (soul)
    jjhhgg100123 and M4ster_M1ner like this.
  2. seeds in the
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. vegetable yard, where

(conspiracy theory has been proven: insert a random dragon into a story and chaos will soon emerge!)
    M4ster_M1ner, DaysInTheDust and 607 like this.
  4. Aikar was eaten
  5. right after the
  6. ... emerge of the ...
  7. eVIL TENTACLE MONSTER
    :OOOO
  8. . The dog then

There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog.
    The dog was very good at making bird houses and finding lost blocks of cheese, however, he also had a particular interest for apples, pears, and delicious little birds. The imperfect little bird had often wondered what life was, but this time he did not let himself be intimated. He approached his dragon, which helped him stop the vicious plants that were trying to eat his seeds in the vegetable yard, where Aikar was eaten right after the emerge of the evil tentacle monster.
    The dog then
    Kytula likes this.
  9. took out a
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  10. device of magical
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  11. chips and salsa
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  12. and gave it
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  13. to an ant
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  14. who had a
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  15. lucrative business proposal
    jjhhgg100123 and M4ster_M1ner like this.
  16. about snail shells
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  17. There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog.
    The dog was very good at making bird houses and finding lost blocks of cheese, however, he also had a particular interest for apples, pears, and delicious little birds. The imperfect little bird had often wondered what life was, but this time he did not let himself be intimated. He approached his dragon, which helped him stop the vicious plants that were trying to eat his seeds in the vegetable yard, where Aikar was eaten right after the emerge of the evil tentacle monster.
    The dog then took out a device of magical: chips and salsa, and gave it to an ant, who had a lucrative business proposal about snail shells.
    The ant said
    M4ster_M1ner and 607 like this.
  18. Please remember to keep two posts between your own posts. :)

Also, I just realised I accidentally put "intimated" instead of "intimidated", but as it turns out "intimated" is actually an existing word, so we'll keep it like this. :p

There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog.
    The dog then took out a device of magical chips and salsa and gave it to an ant, who had a lucrative business proposal about snail shells.
    The ant said the bird should

I wanted to say the bird shouldn't, but shouldn't probably shouldn't count as one word. :p
    M4ster_M1ner and Jelle68 like this.
  19. doesn't it, it does in my oppinion annyway, since there are no spaces in between :) so, if you want, you may change that to shouldn't :)
  20. Okay, then let's say it's up to the player to decide! And I decide I'll only write it as two for now. ;)

M4ster_M1ner and Jelle68 like this.