[forum game] say three words.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Egeau, Oct 20, 2016.

1. ... , however he also ...

EDIT: quoting 607s post so it's clearer what to do. :)

M4ster_M1ner, Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  2. had a particular
    Jelle68 likes this.
  3. interest for apples

There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog. The dog was very good at making bird houses and finding lost blocks of cheese, however, he also had a particular interest for apples

This is actually going better than I had expected, it does make sense somewhat. :p
    M4ster_M1ner and Jelle68 like this.
  4. ... , pears, and delicious ...
    M4ster_M1ner, 607 and Jelle68 like this.
  5. added the rules aked by 607, and, indeed, this goes really good :)

little birds. The
    M4ster_M1ner, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  6. imperfect little bird

There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog. The dog was very good at making bird houses and finding lost blocks of cheese, however, he also had a particular interest for apples, pears, and delicious little birds. The imperfect little bird
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  7. had often wondered
    M4ster_M1ner and 607 like this.
  8. what life was
    (and there throw in the deep question poor bird :()
    M4ster_M1ner, Lomax70 and 607 like this.
  9. , but this time

There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog. The dog was very good at making bird houses and finding lost blocks of cheese, however, he also had a particular interest for apples, pears, and delicious little birds. The imperfect little bird had often wondered what life was, but this time
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  10. He did not
  11. let himself be
  12. intimated. He approached

There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog.
    The dog was very good at making bird houses and finding lost blocks of cheese, however, he also had a particular interest for apples, pears, and delicious little birds. The imperfect little bird had often wondered what life was, but this time he did not let himself be intimated. He approached
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  13. his dragon which
  14. Who gave him
  15. Uh? "his dragon which who gave him" doesn't make sense, I think.
  16. I think shell meant Dragon Witch?
  17. Why? I think he meant "his dragon, which" and then the next person should put a verb.
    ShelLuser and M4ster_M1ner like this.
  18. I'm just gonna continue from ''His dragon, which'' to stop confusion over it, if that's alright?

helped him stop
    ShelLuser, M4ster_M1ner and 607 like this.
  19. the vicious plants
    M4ster_M1ner and DaysInTheDust like this.
  20. Where did the vicious plants come from? :p

Anyway: that were trying

There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog.
    The dog was very good at making bird houses and finding lost blocks of cheese, however, he also had a particular interest for apples, pears, and delicious little birds. The imperfect little bird had often wondered what life was, but this time he did not let himself be intimated. He approached his dragon, which helped him stop the vicious plants that were trying
    M4ster_M1ner and DaysInTheDust like this.